Apollo 1260 SCSI

Post by Nick Tsabazi » Fri, 20 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hello there,
Has anyone used the SCSI option for the Apollo 1260.

I have had a shit load of problems!!!!!

Does anyone know how to format a ZIP disk with this SCSI module?
Write the RDB, etc, etc....
It works sometimes. I stress SOMETIMES!!!

Is there a proper way to do it. I have used the utilities that came with
the SCSI board, but it is quite flakey. I have in fact soldered it to
the 1260 accelerator board.

It seems to detect the Zip disk only on boot up (thats only when I have
formated the Zip disk with Phase5's Blizzard 1260).

I can't get the Apollo 1260 to detect disk change, although the Blizzard
works beautifully everytime (100%).

Any clues???

Regards,
Nick

1. Apollo 1260 SCSI

Hi,
Is anyone aware of the SCSI problem on the Apollo 1260 boards?
If so, have Apollo fixed the problem or is it just as stuffed as it was,
when it first came out?

Regards,
Nick

2. second error note...

3. Apollo 1260 SCSI module

4. call for playstation developement company

5. Blizzard 1260 or Apollo 1260?

6. Palm Inc Palm V Modem with 3Com Cellular Cable?

7. Apollo 1260 Squirrel SCSI Update

8. C++ wrappers for Phigs/PEX

9. Apollo 1260 with Workbench v3.9

10. Apollo 1260 causing problems :(