Modem use and Playing Protracker mods

Post by Chris Hurl » Wed, 21 Jul 1993 20:01:00

* It can easily be proven that Rowan Crawford said, to All :

Quote:>When dl or ul files to any bbs site or ftp site, if I attempt to
>play a module with Chameleon Player, EaglePlayer or Protracker3.10
>then I get the following message in the Tranfer window of Term3.3'030:
>`Serial IO Error number 6 - hardware data overrun'

I'll bet you if you run another terminal, this same activity will work fine.
This seems to be one of term's remaining problems:  it aborts transfers for
no
 reason.  I get this behavior on my 3000 sometimes just by moving windows
 around  (And I have ZERO display-DMA).

Chris Hurley

1. Modem use and Playing Protracker mods

What the problem is, is the following.

When dl or ul files to any bbs site or ftp site, if I attempt to
play a module with Chameleon Player, EaglePlayer or Protracker3.10
then I get the following message in the Tranfer window of Term3.3'030:

`Serial IO Error number 6 - hardware data overrun'

Can anyone suggest why this maybe happening as it is nice to listen to
modules while ul or dl data....

Um, if a sample is played then there is no problem with transfers only
when a module is being attempted..

I have an a4000'040 and 10 meg ram if that helps to clear up any problems
related to hardware related answers.....

Thank you,

Terry Wood

2. 3D Maths Rotations - An Implementation Question. (Data Types)

3. !!!MODS!!!MODS!!!!MODS!!!MODS!!!

4. getting ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER when using FaxStartPrintJob

5. Help! Protracker or MOD Editor...

6. CPUID .NET

7. Protracker MOD file format

8. how to delete recording?

9. Amiga 1200; using multiple keystrokes at once in Protracker.

10. E: playing mods (Re: Music, Maestro.)

11. .mod playing system

12. Playing Classic Amiga Demo Mods on PC