I Am Very Sorry!!!

Post by Damn Yanke » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I would like to apologise to this newsgroup and everyone who reads this newsgroup!!! I promise never to post or send spam to this or any other newsgroup that does not pertain to my posting!!! Please accept my humble apology and again I will never post spam here again!!! Thank You!!!

Andrew Schero

1. I am truly sorry that I am not as bright as most others...

With amiga's. everyone here seems to know a lot abot them, and I was
wondering, now that I know where to get the software, how to GET IT TO
WORK! I thought about master/slaving the two, would I use the serial port,
or the paralell? It's an amiga 500. I dont know the specs, because so far
I've just been really confused. An ibm emulator would let me put in IBM
disks, and have it be able to read them? Anyway, if I master/slave can I
transmit data freely? Would it be possible? Do I need to bo online in some
way? thanks,
                           rob

2. Compiling an PHP 4.0 module with MySQL

3. I Am Very Sorry!!!

4. missing file: USBCAMD.SYS/uninstalling question too!

5. Motherboard Revision (Yes I am sorry .......)

6. Trade MP2000 for HP 620LX

7. I Am Very Sorry!!!

8. connection icon

9. Sorry, I messed up.