DungeonMasterII

Post by Ian Youn » Mon, 04 Dec 1995 04:00:00

1.Does anyone here know how to get the 4th clan key in DM2 (the one on the
round table that keeps on turning away when you approach it) ?
2.On the level below this, there is something running around that seems to
be invisible. The only thing I've managed to hit it with is Des Ew spells
but these don't seem to affect it. What is it and how do you kill it ?
3.On the underground level with the bats there's a watermill running some
sort of large cog, what's it for and should anything be done with it ?
This is as far as I've got and any help will be much appreciated. Thanks
in advance :)
Please reply by Email.

 Amiga 1200-,GVP A1230II+50mhzCoPro,2+4mb,3xSpeed Tosh.CDRom,Canon BJC4000.

DungeonMasterII

Post by Nicholas Stalla » Tue, 05 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Ian Young distributed his thought with the words:

Quote:

> 1.Does anyone here know how to get the 4th clan key in DM2 (the one on the
> round table that keeps on turning away when you approach it) ?

this seems to be the most asked question about dm 2 :-)

okay.. put a coin on the table :-) then you will get the key :-)

Quote:> 2.On the level below this, there is something running around that seems to
> be invisible. The only thing I've managed to hit it with is Des Ew spells
> but these don't seem to affect it. What is it and how do you kill it ?

they are two invisible ghosts.. you need to be quite strong to kill them
though :-( use the spell Anti-Non-Material...

Quote:> 3.On the underground level with the bats there's a watermill running some
> sort of large cog, what's it for and should anything be done with it ?
> This is as far as I've got and any help will be much appreciated. Thanks
> in advance :)

can not remember seeing that.. :-) hum dunno.. but i think its only there
for fun :-)

Quote:> Please reply by Email.

nope, as some other might have the same problem :-)

cya
        Nicholas
--

irc:   Yagan #amigacafe (undernet)
www:   http://home.pages.de/~kakade

DungeonMasterII

Post by Chad Randa » Wed, 06 Dec 1995 04:00:00

:
: 1.Does anyone here know how to get the 4th clan key in DM2 (the one on the
: round table that keeps on turning away when you approach it) ?

Probably the most asked question in the game.

Try paying for what you want.

: 2.On the level below this, there is something running around that seems to
: be invisible. The only thing I've managed to hit it with is Des Ew spells
: but these don't seem to affect it. What is it and how do you kill it ?

Lots of Des Ew, or more powerful Des Ew spells.  (I think you're talking
about the Wraiths (flying skeletons).

: 3.On the underground level with the bats there's a watermill running some
: sort of large cog, what's it for and should anything be done with it ?

No.  It's just a small intro to the bigger machine you'll run into later on.

:  Amiga 1200-,GVP A1230II+50mhzCoPro,2+4mb,3xSpeed Tosh.CDRom,Canon BJC4000.
: ============================================================================
:

1. DungeonMasterII

Can anyone please help ?

I purchased Dungeon Master II and it runs sorta ok but how do you
know about spells?

The box had been opened when I got the game, I got it mail order.

Was there supposed to be a spell book ?

The manual doesn't say zip about what spells do what

Anyone got or know a file with the spells ?

Thank You

2. hardware problems