Internal clock not functioning. HELP!

Post by Karl Erik Anderse » Wed, 24 Feb 1993 16:03:27

I have an Amiga 500 with extra RAM (A501) and an extra disk station.
I use Analyze! for spreadsheet work.
Yesterday when I was going to boot up with my Analyze! disk, I got this
line on the screen:
When I tried to find files on my disk, I could see no files.

When I took out the extra RAM and stried booting up, this message came:

     Internal clock not functioning.

1. What is wrong?
2. What should I do to get the clock back and be able to find and save my
files again?

Post by Karl Erik Anderse » Wed, 24 Feb 1993 16:04:40

I have an Amiga 500 with extra RAM (A501) and an extra disk station.
I use Analyze! for spreadsheet work.
Yesterday when I was going to boot up with my Analyze! disk, I got this
line on the screen:
When I tried to find files on my disk, I could see no files.

When I took out the extra RAM and stried booting up, this message came:

     Internal clock not functioning.

1. What is wrong?
2. What should I do to get the clock back and be able to find and save my
files again?

1. Internal clock not functioning. HELP

This could happen if the system crashs and random numbers are written
into the memory locations of the customs chips

Try SETCLOCK RESET to reset your internal clock.

In case your SETCLOCK command does not support this option use any
programming language to write 0 into location 14417973. I know this is
address is not even. So try to write the 16 bit value 0 into location
14417972.

regards

  Michael
--

## CrossPoint v2.1 ##

2. Monitor for Amiga

3. System Clock way too fast (NOT BATTERY CLOCK)

4. Formatting

5. GVP series II HC not functioning - HELP!

6. Cory's words, very scary

7. Internal Clocks - Help

8. Connecting user over WAN/Firewall to lotus notes server

9. HELP! INTERNAL CLOCK FAILURE!

10. Help: Amiga2000 Internal Clock

11. Help! Clock not working anymore!

12. problem: Battery clock not found (HELP!)

13. Help! Battery Backed-up Clock Not Found