Wanted: Hired Guns and Exile

Post by Tony Hal » Tue, 05 Dec 2000 04:00:00

A fiend of mine wants to buy Hired Guns and Exile 1 and 2.
Has anyone got these for sale?

Tony

Wanted: Hired Guns and Exile

Post by Joachim Frohol » Wed, 06 Dec 2000 04:00:00

> A fiend of mine wants to buy Hired Guns and Exile 1 and 2.
> Has anyone got these for sale?

> Tony

Exile 2? Do you mean the AGA version of Exile? There were no Exile 2,
AFAIK.

Joachim

Wanted: Hired Guns and Exile

Post by Peter Olafso » Wed, 06 Dec 2000 04:00:00

But there is an Exile data disk. Perhaps that's what he meant.

Peter

> > A fiend of mine wants to buy Hired Guns and Exile 1 and 2.
> > Has anyone got these for sale?

> > Tony

> Exile 2? Do you mean the AGA version of Exile? There were no Exile 2,
> AFAIK.

> Joachim

Wanted: Hired Guns and Exile

Post by Tony Hal » Wed, 06 Dec 2000 04:00:00

I dunno exactly
he just said Exile 1 and 2. He has an Amiga 1200

> But there is an Exile data disk. Perhaps that's what he meant.

> Peter

> > > A fiend of mine wants to buy Hired Guns and Exile 1 and 2.
> > > Has anyone got these for sale?

> > > Tony

> > Exile 2? Do you mean the AGA version of Exile? There were no Exile 2,
> > AFAIK.

> > Joachim

Wanted: Hired Guns and Exile

Post by Joachim Frohol » Thu, 07 Dec 2000 04:00:00

> But there is an Exile data disk. Perhaps that's what he meant.

Maybe, but AFAIK, this datadisk is just a collection of saved games for
Exile AGA.
My guess is that he meant Exile and Exile AGA, since the AGA version look a
lot quite different to the original. I don't know if there's any
gameplay-related differences, though.

Joachim

Quote: