2.04 ROM/AmigaDOS 2.04

Post by Scott Harris » Sat, 01 May 1993 23:54:02

Hi,

Well, it's upgrade time here, and so I'm looking for 2.04 ROM/AmigaDOS 2.04.
I know it's unlikely that anyone will sell these alone, but it's worth a shot :-)

A note: A local dealer wants quite a lot for the above products--in fact, I could
probably get a used 2.04 Amiga 500 for just a hare over what they're asking (if and
when they ever get any in stock), and this is something I'd be willing to consider.
Spare parts never hurt anyone.... :-)

In short, if you've got a 2.04 A500 you can't get rid of, or just 2.04 ROMS/DOS,
_Please_ contact me with your prices. I'm open to bargaining...

Thanks,
Scott