WANTED: Programming guides/library ref manuals

WANTED: Programming guides/library ref manuals

Post by MATTHEW D SCHMI » Thu, 13 May 1993 04:56:24

Hi everyone. I am now officialy desperate to get my hands on some form
of reference manual / programming guide that will detail how to get at
the library functions for intuition, etc. with the C language.

Now's your chance to pawn off those books you already know by heart ;)