Request Games.

Post by Vitor Manuel Fernandes dos Santo » Fri, 24 Nov 2000 09:08:42

I have download some games in the web but that games dont work well in my
amiga emulator:uae.
In this way i want to request some games: New Zealand Story, Bubble Bobble,
Shao Lins Road.

Anyone can send me that games by e-mail , if possible?

Thanks for all.

An amiga player for a long time...

Vitor Santos.

1. Request: Games on A3000/2.0

        I know this has been beaten up.

        Can anyone send me a list of games which work on the A3000/2.0?

        Thanks a bundle!

        Edval

2. Boxed new TI99's

3. REVIEW REQUESTS: Some reviews requested by USENET readers

4. DOS networking - FORGET IT!

5. CD+G titles for CDtv

6. Installing Red Hat Linux 6.1 on SGI Visual Workstation 540

7. request choice and request file 3.1???

8. REVIEW REQUESTS: Some reviews requested by USENET readers