FS Amiga 500

Post by Pablo Contrer » Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi All,

I have an Amiga 500 w. 1 MEG, an external floppy disk drive, Joystick,
Mouse,  and about 20 games or more, inc. Speed Ball II, Interceptor,
Carrier Command, Stunt Car Racer.

Includes TV Modulator unit, plus Amiga 2 PC cables.

I'm asking 55, but, ANY OFFER IS CONSIDERED.

All good condition, kept in a dust-free environment.

interested.

Pablo.

--
  Pablo "EZrider" Contreras
  http://www.ezrider.co.uk

1. FS: Amiga 500 and A few Amiga games

Hi.  I have an amiga 500 with hard-drive/keyboard, video adapter, and
powercord.  I am willing to sell these (All together) for almost any price.
        I am also selling some old amiga games (The Immortal, Leisure suit larry,

 Thanks...

2. A Jurrasic Idea

3. FS Amiga 500 and AMiga 1200 (UK)

4. error : cannot stat (more info)

5. FS: Amiga 500 system with MIDI

6. DataSet performance

7. FS: Amiga 500, 1MB, +100 games-$75 o.b.o.

8. NT4 to W2k

9. FS: Amiga 500 Powersupply $5.00

10. FS: Amiga 500 System

11. FS Amiga 500