FS: Various Amiga Software & Hardware (New items added)

FS: Various Amiga Software & Hardware (New items added)

Post by RazMATTa » Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:25:49

Below is a list of items I have for sale.  Everything is original
and in excellent condition!!!

Prices are in U.S. dollars and do not include shipping costs.  I
live in California and so most items can be shipped within the U.S.
via priority mail (2-3 days) with delivery confirmation for $4.

I accept payment via PayPal, cashier's check or money order.  If you
want to pay by credit card, e-mail me and I can arrange that too.

I have sold numerous items via c.s.a.marketplace in the past.  I have
also sold 150+ items on Half.com..  If you have a half.com account you
can look at my seller rating (4.9 out of 5.0) at the following address:

http://www.half.com/account/account.cfm?function=view_seller_rate.cfm...
_id=43749

If anything interests you, please send e-mail to:

Matt Sawyer

Games:
======
$ 13 Alien Breed 3D: Killing Grounds
$ 1 Arkanoid
$ 2 Capital Punishment
$ 5 Chaos Strikes Back
$ 13 Dune II
$ 13 Formula One Grand Prix (aka World Circuit)
$ 15 Hired Guns
$ 18 Napalm CD
$ 13 Nemac IV: Director's Cut CD
$ 1 Outrun
$ 15 Railroad Tycoon
$ 18 Slam Tilt Pinball
$ 18 T-Zero CD
$ 13 UFO: Enemy Unknown
$ 18 Vulcanology CD
$ 18 Wasted Dreams CD

Productivity:
=============
$ 4 Amiga Developer CD v1.1
$ 9 Amiga Repair Kit CD
$ 3 CD Datei (Registered)
$ 35 Cinema 4D
$ 2 CrossDOS v4
$ 10 CrossDOS v6
$ 20 CrossDOS v7
$ 20 CrossMAC
$ 5 DirWork 2
$ 9 DiskSalv 4
$ 30 DOpus Magellan II
$ 10 DOpus Plus CD
$ 1 EnPrint v2.1
$ 10 Fusion (Mac Emulator)
$ 50 Imagine v5 + CUP to v6
$ 1 Geek Gadgets v2 CD
$ 5 GP Fax
$ 9 MRBackup v2.5
$ 5 Newsrog
$ 3 PCX - PC Emulator
$ 5 Studio Printer Pro 2.2
$ 3 Squirrel Zip/Jaz Tools
$ 50 Tornado 3D v2.1
$ 9 TypeSmith v2.5

Misc Hardware:
$ 20 Linksys 5 Port 10BaseT Ethernet Hub
$ 20 3Com 10 Mbps PCI Ethernet Card (Model 3C900B-TPO)
$ 30 3Com 10/100 Mbps PCI Ethernet Card (Model 3CSOHO100-TX)
$ 75 Iomega 1 GB Jaz Drive (Internal SCSI)
$ 25 each - 1 GB Jaz Disks (Qty: 4)
$ 15 each - Imation Slim CD Cases (25 pack/5 different colors) *Brand New -
Still in Shrink Wrap* (Qty: 10)