1. wanted: (info for 4sale) Amiga to Mitsubishi Diamondscan monitor, & A2000 keyboard adapter for IBM keyboards
I have an old Mitshibishi Diamondscan monitor, the one with both 9pin
and 25 pin style connectors in the back, plus BNC connections for live
I need a cable that will connect my A2000 to this monitor, or
information on where to obtain one. Also need some information on
settings & stuff.
My A2000 keyboard is bugging out, and I do not fancy spending $80 for
a new A2000 keyboard. I'd like to purchase, or obtain info on where I
can purchase, an adapter that will let me connect IBM keyboards
(either AT or PS/2 style) to the Amiga 2000 keyboard port -- with
emulation for the Amiga keys, of course.
As an alternative, I could take apart my old A500 and transfer the
keyboard over via "guts swap" with the A2000 keyboard casing.
However, the connectors are different...
Eclectic Triage BBS -*- (714) 821-3258 -*- Buena Park, California
Supporting OS/2, Windows, Japanese Anime, Fanfics, & Cute Fuzzy Pets
Peace & Quiet through banning extreme political/religious/social activists groups!
2. FTP site for stl.zip in DOS format
3. Wanted: A2000 Keyboard, A1000 Keyboard, or OmniKey Keyboard
4. Dropped wrong DB. Can I recover?
5. A2000/3000 to IBM AT keyboard adaptor?
6. returning a DataSet from a .NET Serviced Component
7. A2000 to IBM keyboard adaptor
8. NT4 login to Win 2 K domain
9. WTB: A2000/IBM keyboard adaptor
10. WANTED: A2000 keyboard case or dead keyboard
11. WANTED : A2000 Keyboard -> CDTV Pinout/Adaptor
12. Wanted: A2000 keyboard and A2000 Service manual...
13. Wanted: A2000 Keyboard & A2000 Service Manual...