Amiga Revenge over Bill Gates

Post by topspro » Sat, 26 Apr 1997 04:00:00

OK folks - We hope you can forgive this intrusion and accept it as an
important public announcement for the Amiga Community. For the past two
years we have been developing a method to get the Amiga back into mainstream
computing. If all goes well this will thoroughly*off Bill Gates.

The plan is to modify the Intel processor (or some clone) to give it some
pretty amazing properties including the ability to execute native Amiga code
or a recompiled alternative. The whole thing revolves around an innovative
software rental system. We won't waste your time here but please read about
it at www.thoughtmachine.com -it's pretty mindblowing and we need the
technical expertise of the Amiga community to help push this.

We apologise if you are offended by our visit. If you don't want to hear
from us again please drop a note (include the newsgroup) to

idea and want to be a part of it, let us know and help spread this message.
If you have any ideas, please forward them. If you like the idea would you
please mirror this message far and wide.

Some of the guys that brought you Blitz Basic and others who developed
Kitware + the SCRAM are part of and or supporting this project. Also if
anyone knows where  Simon Armstrong or Mark Sibly (Blitz fame) are could you
please let us know.

Thanks in advance from Topsprog.

Amiga Revenge over Bill Gates

Post by Kzinti RedCl » Sat, 10 May 1997 04:00:00

Hello topsprog!

Friday April 25 1997 13:35, topsprog wrote to All:

 t> The plan is to modify the Intel processor (or some clone) to give it
 t> some pretty amazing properties including the ability to execute native
 t> Amiga code or a recompiled alternative. The whole thing revolves
 t> around an innovative software rental system. We won't waste your time
 t> here but please read about it at www.thoughtmachine.com -it's pretty
 t> mindblowing and we need the technical expertise of the Amiga community
 t> to help push this.

Read it. I find it rather silly that your thinking this will*off bill
gates..

This type of metered software is probably the source of most of bill gates' wet
dreams......

Kzinti : Alien-Technologist

... Not to worry Brain, I never make just one mistake.

1. Amiga Revenge over Bill gates -this is serious

OK folks - We hope you can forgive this intrusion and accept it as an
important public announcement for the Amiga Community. For the past two
years we have been developing a method to get the Amiga back into mainstream
computing. If all goes well this will thoroughly piss off Bill Gates.

[...]

2. FTP again

3. Amiga Revenge over Bill Gates

4. Subscriber downloads - SMS 2.0 SFX won't extract

5. Welcome to comp.sys.atari.8bit!

6. Apple IIe Workstation Card

7. Bill gates uses Amiga at home

8. Bill Gates and "The Site" (was Re: Should the BeBox become the new Amiga?

9. Bill Gates admits to using Amiga at home!

10. Amiga & The Assassination of Bill Gates ("Nothing So Strange")