TFX listing

Post by BW93 » Sat, 12 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

could someone please post a directory listing of the TFX dir on the CU
Amiga CD (with all file names, sizes, protection bits)?
(list >RAM:TFXDir.txt).

I own this CD as well, but the game won't start right...

And yes, I know that there is a patch downloadable from the CU Amiga
homepage, but I don't have the time to download this all and maybe I
even wouldn't need it...

So please, someone

Cheers,
--
  ___  __ __

/     \    (  http://www.htwm.de/~akuerzin
\__Y__/__\__) A12oo,o3o/882-5o,16+2MB,1.2GB,4xCD

TFX listing

Post by Stephen Bridge » Sat, 12 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> Hi,

> could someone please post a directory listing of the TFX dir on the CU
> Amiga CD (with all file names, sizes, protection bits)?
> (list >RAM:TFXDir.txt).

Some of these will be saved games -

Widget
--

56k modem, and other odds and ends.

TinheadNed or Widget on IRC
ICQ UIN is 14666008

030+FPU board, printer, and 200W power supply for sale.

  tfx
3K Download

1. COMPUTERSMITH price list mailing list.

This list will provide messages for all changes to the  COMPUTERSMITH
price list, as well as the entire price list at the beginning of each
month. Information on changes in what our suppliers (such as Software
Support International)  have available  may also be  provide via this
mailing list.

If you wish to subscribe to this mailing list, send e-mail to:

with NO subject, and ONLY the text  SUBSCRIBE PriceList  in the body
(no leading spaces, and no signature).

Allen

Allen Smith                        C= //                COMPUTERSMITH

ON INTERNET DAILY 01:05-06:55 EDT  \X/    Amiga * Internet * C64/C128
Fax: (705) 649-1251 (rest of day)        Service * Products * Support

4. Fast quad plotter

5. wisdom from compUSA

6. PARALLEL ALGORITHMS FOR IMAGE HISTOGRAMMING AND CONNECTED COMPONENTS

7. Mailing List for Amiga BBS List

8. Nodes in Lists that contain Lists...

9. list list order