H/Ware Ref Manual Wanted .ZA

Post by Philip Manning 93-123 » Tue, 08 Mar 1994 14:45:08

I'm looking for a HardwareReference manual for cheaper than the shelf price.
I think that means second hand. :)
I'm also looking for a complete list of 68000 assembler mnemonics. A text
file, book, or recommendation of a good book, would be much appreciated.

Anybody who can help me out, please mail me or post here, whatevers
appropriate, thanks. Later...

--
Philip Manning -- Computer Science, Stellenbosch University, South Africa --

1. tech ref manuals wanted pref in UK

 * This message forwarded from area 'C.S.Amiga Marketplace'
(COMP.SYS.AMIGA.MARKETPLACE)
 * Original message dated 03 Apr 98, from Tristan Fletcher

Does anyone have / know where to obtain a copy of the A4000/A1200/ or even A600
technical reference manuals??

If anyone has one please email me, I've a couple of questions!!

Thanks, Tristan

*Please* *e-mail* *as* *I* *do* *not* *recieve* *this* *newsgroup* *regularly*

You can keep my things, they've come to take me home
--
|Fidonet: Tristan Fletcher 2:2500/632.33

| Standard disclaimer: The views of this user are strictly his/her own.

2. No V.90 connection between USR Sportser Flash and MICA using script possible.

3. Setup your SBS 2000 with a router/DSL modem for Internet access

4. WANTED: AGA HW REF MANUALS

5. want high quality low price cartridges look here

6. Wanted C64/128 Prog Ref Manual

7. easy solutions for Mac Netware?

8. Kernal ref manuals. WANTED

9. WANTED: Programming guides/library ref manuals

10. RomKernel Ref Manuals

11. Amiga ROM Kernel Ref. Manual