DungeonMasterII

Post by Jodie Rutled » Thu, 14 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Can anyone please help ?

I purchased Dungeon Master II and it runs sorta ok but how do you
know about spells?

The box had been opened when I got the game, I got it mail order.

Was there supposed to be a spell book ?

The manual doesn't say zip about what spells do what

Anyone got or know a file with the spells ?

Thank You

DungeonMasterII

Post by Michael C Beech » Thu, 14 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>Can anyone please help ?

>I purchased Dungeon Master II and it runs sorta ok but how do you
>know about spells?

>The box had been opened when I got the game, I got it mail order.

>Was there supposed to be a spell book ?

>The manual doesn't say zip about what spells do what

>Anyone got or know a file with the spells ?

>Thank You

There are two ways to get spells well there are three realy.

One ask some for a list of spells/search aminet/magazines etc.
alot of spells are the same from DMI

Two examine carefully every object you find as some have spells
on that you can get your characters to cast. Same goes for
potions.

Three practice every possible combination and see what the effect
is.

When casting spells for the first few times always make it low
powered. The*lot of symbols are the strength of the spell.

If you need some specific spells I could send you my list if I
can find it. Just email me for more help.

btw It's a great game.

MIKE.

DungeonMasterII

Post by Christos Dimitrakaki » Thu, 14 Nov 1996 04:00:00

> Can anyone please help ?

> I purchased Dungeon Master II and it runs sorta ok but how do you
> know about spells?

> The box had been opened when I got the game, I got it mail order.

> Was there supposed to be a spell book ?

> The manual doesn't say zip about what spells do what

> Anyone got or know a file with the spells ?

> Thank You

Yup - no spells.
The following spells are from memory.
The notation is in numbers : 1 for the leftmost spell buttoin and 6 for
the rightmost spell button.
x means you can put any number you want.
u means you need to have a flask in hand

x1 - Stamina
x2 - Energy

x4  - Light
x41 - Thunderbolt?
x34 -???
x61 - Poison
x44 - Fireball
x6  - Open/Close

--
Christos Dimitrakakis
---------------------

http://www.man.ac.uk/~mbge4cd1

DungeonMasterII

Post by Christos Dimitrakaki » Thu, 14 Nov 1996 04:00:00

> Can anyone please help ?

> I purchased Dungeon Master II and it runs sorta ok but how do you
> know about spells?

> The box had been opened when I got the game, I got it mail order.

> Was there supposed to be a spell book ?

> The manual doesn't say zip about what spells do what

> Anyone got or know a file with the spells ?

> Thank You

Yup - no spells.
The following spells are from memory.
The notation is in numbers : 1 for the leftmost spell buttoin and 6 for
the rightmost spell button.
x means you can put any number you want.
u means you need to have a flask in hand

x1 - Stamina
x2 - Energy

x4  - Light
x41 - Thunderbolt?
x34 -???
x61 - Poison
x44 - Fireball
x6  - Open/Close

--
Christos Dimitrakakis
---------------------

http://www.man.ac.uk/~mbge4cd1

1. DungeonMasterII

1.Does anyone here know how to get the 4th clan key in DM2 (the one on the
round table that keeps on turning away when you approach it) ?
2.On the level below this, there is something running around that seems to
be invisible. The only thing I've managed to hit it with is Des Ew spells
but these don't seem to affect it. What is it and how do you kill it ?
3.On the underground level with the bats there's a watermill running some
sort of large cog, what's it for and should anything be done with it ?
This is as far as I've got and any help will be much appreciated. Thanks
in advance :)
Please reply by Email.

 Amiga 1200-,GVP A1230II+50mhzCoPro,2+4mb,3xSpeed Tosh.CDRom,Canon BJC4000.

2. NT Printing