Where can I find....

Post by A3K » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Schematic for a Progressive Peripherals & Software 040
accelerator Card for the A3000.
Not the Mercury, but the Original A3000 040/25.

Any Ideas? I have one that is flaked out.

1. Cash in your pop cans, and buy Commodore!

With the stock currently at:
CBU: 3/8 down 5/8 volume 8,600 shares hi: 1 1/2 lo: 3/8 (3/30)

You too can buy a piece of Commodore!  Irv's chair, Medhi's Executive
Restroom key, hundreds of business cards with ex CBM US president's names on
them (never know when you're gonna need one of them!).  Also available, for a
limited time... some ex-employee's stuff...

 * Ken Dyke's desk
 * John Wiederhirn's pens
 * Chris Green's real-time 3-D texture-mapped nameplate
 * Greg Miller's mouse
 * Brian Jackson's stapler
(and much much more! and especially for this offer!)
 * one stinky pair of rollerblades (unclaimed)
 * dropped Walkman (found near rollerblades)
 * various posters (Amiga: for the creative mind)
(but wait! That's not all!  You could also get:)
 * The infamous bulletin board with all of the most amusing tidbits from
advocacy printout on it!
 * Marc Barrett portraits for your own dartboard (note: most of these items
were damaged in one way or another)

Time's running out, so cash in the pop cans and help save Commodore!
(Free with each purchase: an "I love my Omega" bumpersticker)
--

2. Switch from IBM RS/6000 to Sun 450

3. Oil cans in Innocent Until Caught

4. Odd Scheduled Task Issue

5. Opera browser project canned

6. Freq to voltage converter

7. Mac "find" performs far better than Unix O(n^2) "find"

8. Trying to find Eyetech again! (Now found - see below)

9. Another Big MS Browser Hole Found

10. What I find a bit puzzling..

11. found this in another newsgroup...

12. New Bug In IBowse???? Strange thing found....