Wizard Of War for Amiga?

Post by Marko Turun » Fri, 28 Oct 1994 17:06:46

Yes. You did read right! Im looking for Wizard Of War game for amiga.
I've played that on C64 and that't one of the best two player games i've
ever played. If someone has got Amiga version of this excellent game
that is PD or Shareware could you please send it to me as mail.

- Marko Turunen

--
Marko Turunen

P. 971 - 2821 661

Wizard Of War for Amiga?

Post by Scott Stanchfie » Wed, 02 Nov 1994 02:18:54

: Yes. You did read right! Im looking for Wizard Of War game for amiga.

  Sorry -- don't have it for the Amiga, but I do have the coin-op...

Scott Stanchfield
(this is not the opinion of McCabe & Associates)

1. Wizards Of War was on C64

Hello, I once liked this game (Wizards Of War) on C64, it was an arcade/ref-
-lexion game allowing 2 players inside a maze, with other aliens trying to kill you :) You were also able to kill your partner (which became then your enemy).
It was very simple, but VERY playable too, especially with 2 players.
SO I was wondering if this had been ported to Amiga, or if there's a similar
product somewhere (commercial or PD/shareware ...).
Ah, and I'm not 100% sur about the title...

                                Malek.

2. Help with colortab.tex/colortab.sty?!?

3. Where is the new War Wizard game?

4. MS VB5 and MS Dev Studio Error

5. War Wizard: my $.02

6. ATL EXE module in Win95