Castle Master HELP!

Post by Glade Divin » Wed, 08 Jan 1992 18:11:03

  I have mapped out EVERYTHING in this amazing game: the catacombs, the vault,
  all four levels, etc, and I CAN'T FIND THE KEY TO THE KING'S ROOM!!  Has
  anyone been through this game?  Please email a response if you have one...

  Muchas Gracias...

  Glade Diviney

Castle Master HELP!

Post by Holmgren La » Fri, 10 Jan 1992 17:58:54

>  I have mapped out EVERYTHING in this amazing game: the catacombs, the vault,
>  all four levels, etc, and I CAN'T FIND THE KEY TO THE KING'S ROOM!!  Has
>  anyone been through this game?  Please email a response if you have one...

I have the same problem, although on my disk there is a saved game in which
someone has picked up ONLY the key I'm missing and he hasn't done much else!!

Hmm..

/Lars

Castle Master HELP!

Post by Lars Haugse » Tue, 14 Jan 1992 04:16:53

> >  I have mapped out EVERYTHING in this amazing game: the catacombs, the vault,
> >  all four levels, etc, and I CAN'T FIND THE KEY TO THE KING'S ROOM!!  Has
> >  anyone been through this game?  Please email a response if you have one...

> I have the same problem, although on my disk there is a saved game in which
> someone has picked up ONLY the key I'm missing and he hasn't done much else!!

> Hmm..

> /Lars

I'm not sure if I remember this right, but I think
a key can be found in the Wizard's Hut behind the
castle... That may be the answer to how one is able
to find this key without having any others....

Good Luck!

+---------------------+

++--------------------+|
 +---------------------+

1. HELP PLEASE !! ( re "Castle Master" )

 G'day, I recently posted a request for info on how to finish Castle Master
( the old freescape game ). I recently bought it on compilation. I have had no
 replies, but I noticed that the title I gave the post doesn't make it obvious
 that I was requesting help :)

 Thanks ( more details in my other post )
 Dave

2. Slow Windows Problem

3. Castle Master problem

4. calculate the transaction size

5. Stuck in Castle Master II - The Crypt

6. FS95, SideWinder 3D Pro, and Sound Blaster 16

7. Castle Master II

8. Changing own password on 3.x

9. Wanted: Castle Master

10. The Last Key in Castle Master

11. Legend of Kyrandia Castle-Need Help

12. Dragon's Lair: Escape from Singe's Castle... need help :)