****************FS:3K,zips ram,opal vision,emplant deluxe,warp 40/040

Post by the mechani » Mon, 04 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Ok,As expected,i have decided to break the Awesome A3000 system up:

Here is what is available:

Warp Engine  3040-040/40 mhz . This Board flies on graphic rendering times,as
well as
anything processor dependant. 0K onboard. Fit A3000's box/docs included

900.00 firm

 Opal Vision Main Board. Good working shape. for doing 24 bit graphics,painting
&
presentations,the pain program is excellent. Comes with all manuals and
original box.

175.00+ shipping/cod

 Emplant Deluxe w/ original Mac Roms. For emulating the machintosh,comes with
the
rom chips as well as all manuals and original box.Can also be upped to pc
emulation
with the addition of the pc module.

$350.00

 Amiga 3000 system,includes:

030/25mhz

A3000 6 megs ram(2 chip/4 fast)

120 megs HD

High Density Internal Drive

Low Density External

Original Pregnant Mouse

Keyboard(in perfect shape)

Built In flicker Fixer

2.04 roms w/WB2.1

$650.00 firm

10 megs 1x4 static column zips. $40 per mef(2 chips) prefer to sell in minimum
2 megs

increments.

Dctv From digital Creations ,Allows near 24 bit digitizing,takes roughly 10
seconds to
digitize a picture in 24 bit from a video camera. Also has a good paint program
with it.

Includes dctv unit,box,instructions .

 $150.00

Software:

Vistapro V3.0  includes disks and instructions,no box,

Great landscape generator.  $30

SimAnt  One of the great Sim series of games. Has disks,instructions & original
box.

$10

Imagine 3.0  with all manuals and disks $120

Giga mem. Allows you to use diskspace as memory for those hungry programs. $25

deluxe paint 3  disks,dox & original box. $10

Amiga Vision. Manual and disks. $15.00

All the above are somewhat firm prices,If you dont like what you see,please
feel free to
make an offer. Offers of stupididity will be ignored. All prices do not include
shipping/cod

I will give my voice number to interested parties emailing me.

Mike

****************FS:3K,zips ram,opal vision,emplant deluxe,warp 40/040

Post by Thomas Kr » Thu, 21 Sep 1995 04:00:00

says...

Quote:

> Opal Vision Main Board. Good working shape. for doing 24 bit
graphics,painting
>&
>presentations,the pain program is excellent. Comes with all manuals and
>original box.

>175.00+ shipping/cod

I'm very interested, please e-mail if not sold!