Nec 3d, Mitsubishi 1391a ,Nec 2a Monitor

Nec 3d, Mitsubishi 1391a ,Nec 2a Monitor

Post by Rob G Tayl » Sun, 15 Aug 1993 14:01:04

Hello, Does anybody out there know where I can get a Mitsubishi 1391a
multisync monitor besides Briwall? I've heard that they have given people
alot of problems.

Also, will a Nec 2a do all the aga modes?
If so, does it have a 15 pin vga connector or the old 9 multisync pin style?

Also, does Nec have any more 3d monitors?
I heard that they were suppose to be getting some in and was wondering if
they had any yet.

Later...

1. FS A3000 /w NEC 3D monitor and a NEC 3D monitor

A3000 /w FPU and MMU, 540 SCSI hard drive, 2mb chip ram and 8mb fast ram,
880k floppy drive, NEC 3D monitor, Vista Pro 3.0 /w software and manuels,
2.1 O.S., and load with other software. Asking $1200 O.B.O
Also a NEC 3D monitor asking $150.
Buyer pays for Shipping and handling.
--

2. FS: Seagate Baracudda

3. FS A3000 /w NEC 3D monitor and a NEC 3D monitor.

4. I need! some files from VISIO 2000 STD (evaluation)

5. ConnectPass: cannot match an input to an output

6. No black borders on NEC 2A (was RE: NEC 3D)

7. Overlaying Text and Graphics on DirectShow Tv StillCapture Graph

8. Comparing the NEC Multisync 2A and 3D monitors.

9. A3000, separate NEC 3D monitor, NEC CP7 printer

10. No Borders on NEC 3D/2A + extras

11. Nec 2A Multisync Monitor