-> INVITE to Firebug (First BeBox Users' Group Meeting)

-> INVITE to Firebug (First BeBox Users' Group Meeting)

Post by Abiogenesis Softwar » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Following the tremendous success of our first IRC meeting, we are having
a second meeting in a time slot that includes everyone from western NA to
western Europe (the time difference is about eight hours, so that's
20:00, give or take an hour, depending what part of Europe you are in).
We've had lots of inquiries from European developers...

     Sunday, October 29, 1995 at noon Pacific Standard Time
     (Remember that daylight savings ends Saturday night.  That
      means you can sleep another hour after Hallowe'en parties.)

        We will be raffling off Be TShirts! donated by Be, Inc.

    There will be announcements, questions and answers, and raffles!
    Be smart, Be there.  :)

The BeBox is a new multimedia-capable, Internet-ready personal
workstation computer running on dual powerpc chips, developed by Be, Inc.

If you are interested in joining the Firebug mailing list, send email to

encouraging local or regional chapters to serve developers' and users' needs.

   /| /_ '__ __ _  __ _ _  ' _ tm
  /-|/_///_//_//_ / //_ \ / \      _________________________________
 ____  ___  _/
\\   \/   \   The opinions expressed here are my own, and do not neces-
 \\   \    \   sarily represent the opinions of Abiogenesis Software.
  \\   \    \   Abiogenesis provides tools for creating professional

1. #-> INVITE to Firebug (First BeBox Users' Group Meeting)

of ether:

L> The BeBox is a new multimedia-capable, Internet-ready personal
L> workstation computer running on dual powerpc chips, developed by Be, Inc.

By what mechanism do you determine thsat the Be is "Internet-ready"? The
fact it powers up? What user-acquireable apps are available for the
platform, that will allow a network connection, are available now?

   ______        __  __                __
  / __/ /_____ _/ / / /  ___  _______ / /_ *Chief of Security-TEAM AMIGA

Musicians come and go, but Roadies are forever..." - Rick Derringer

... I always get the fuzzy end of the lollipop
___ Offline Orbit v0.80 (Unregistered Evaluation Copy)

2. Tower Concepts: Holiday Diversions '96

3. -> Firebug First BeBox Users' Group mailing list

4. Wireless Communications Course in Berkeley

5. Finnish Amiga Users Group Announces User Group Meeting

6. Setting the background color

7. ->Firebug: B-Day, see the BeBox Live!

8. WTD: Scan / text document copy of ESP's August 1998 Programming Pointers column

9. Amiga Users Group Meeting & Swap Meet !!

10. Finnish Amiga Users Group's Meeting Showed AmigaOne and Pegasos

11. Houston Amiga User's Group Meeting

12. QUEENS USER'GROUP MEETING 11/11/95!!!