Full version of Platman?

Post by Joachim Frohol » Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:34:24

Hi all,

Was there ever a full version of Platman, by John Hardie? The version
I've got (which was on a The One coverdisk together with Gloom) claims
that a full version were to be released shortly after this one, but I've
never seen it. Back 2 the Roots was updated today, and Platman was one
of the games featured there, but this version is the same as the one
I've allready got.

Btw, Platman is, for those interested, a platformer starring a pac-man
look-alike. The levels consists of a bunch of connected screens, and the
goal is to find keys and unlock doors until one reach the end of the
level. Very 8 bit in nature, and very cool. Oh, and the ingame music is
cool, too :-)

Joachim

Full version of Platman?

Post by Phil Davie » Fri, 19 Jan 2001 02:38:11

Quote:> Was there ever a full version of Platman, by John Hardie? The version
> I've got (which was on a The One coverdisk together with Gloom) claims
> that a full version were to be released shortly after this one, but I've
> never seen it. Back 2 the Roots was updated today, and Platman was one
> of the games featured there, but this version is the same as the one
> I've allready got.

Yeah, I wondered that too. I bought the disk from Online PD with it on as
well, only to find it was the same version as on The One, which disappointed
me after I'd spent my hard earned cash on something I already had... :-(

And, indeed, I really liked the game as well!

Phil Davies.

1. Q: Where do I get BC-kid (Full version) ?

Hi there

I'm being sent on a quest to find and retrive a copy of the Kid-game:
BC-Kid (there is a demo on AmiNet).

Ever since I (stupid me) installed the game, for my niece and nephew,
they have been begging me to get the REAL thing.

I'm would be _VERY_ pleased if anyone could tell me, where I can get my
hands on it. Eventualy just tell me who sells it.

Thanks in advance

Lars 'stenone' Skjellerup

2. Backlogged...We can help!

3. Deluxe Pacman: still possible getting the full version?

4. Zorro III cards?

5. Deluxe Pacman: Full version wanted!!

6. Shadoworlds

7. WTB (UK) Ariadne Ethernet + AmiTCP (full version)

8. Netmeeting for CE

9. Hardwired Music - Full Version!

10. VerseWise full Bible version available on ab20.larc.nasa.gov

11. Patch for IBeM (full version)

12. Looking for full version of 'Smidge"