Help Spawning a Subprocess with Modula-2

Help Spawning a Subprocess with Modula-2

Post by Reiner B. N » Fri, 15 Jan 1993 22:51:12

Hello,

can anybody tell me how to create a subprocess with Modula-2
(implementation: M2Amiga from A+L)?

Thanks in advance
--

Intel outside ...
Germany westside

Intel outside ...
Germany westside

1. Spawning a subprocess

Does anyone have any nifty code that shows how to spawn a subprocess that
executes independantly of the parent code?  I have tried CreateTask using
Aztec C 5.2a, and the task that I create doesn't seem to work correctly
with AmigaDos calls such as Execute or even printf.  I am using a 3 meg
A500 w/ 2.0.  I have the source code that I am using if anyone is
interested in seeing it.  Oh, and yes I am using geta4(); in the created
task if that makes a difference...

Thanks,

2. OS/2 2.0 in 4 Megs (slow or not?)

3. Modula-2, Modula-3 and Oberon

4. window graphix/music drivers

5. Modula-2 Graphics help

6. Wireless Receiver Sensitivity

7. FS: TDI modula-2 for the Amiga - $20

8. Print Drivers

9. FOR FREE: Benchmarch Modula-2 Libraries!!

10. WANTED BETATESTERS MODULA-2 COMPILER

11. Modula-2