Moned settings?

Post by Pete » Sat, 16 Feb 2002 22:47:01

Hi,
Just installed a 1940 monitor , so now Im trying te get the overscan right
as there are on both sides of the screen unused areas..
The prefs/overscan tool cant correct this, so someone pointed me
into the direction of Moned.
After checking the syntax of the prog I started entering values,
but I still can't get the overscan right..

Can anybody tell me how to find the correct setting ,
or perhaps reply me any of your settings so I can change them myself..
Anything would be greatly appreciated,
Greets,
Peter

Btw: Im using A1200/030/18MB.

1. Sony 1302: Anyone have good moned settings?

I recently got a Sony CPD-1302 monitor.  I've been tinkering with
moned3 to try to expand the highest res screens so I don't have a
ridiculously big black border around them.

Has anyone found really good settings with moned for this monitor?

Thanks,
        Joe

2. Nemisis

3. MonEd settings for VGA monitor

4. Product and Sales tax

5. MonED v2.0 save settings?

6. Drive signature in w9x and NT series (NT4/2000/XP)

7. Frontier Newbie needs mon

8. missing pptp ports

9. KBD/Mouse/Mon Switchbox

10. MonEd & Super72 Tooltypes?