FS: Monitor: NEC MultiSync 2A. 14" .28dp. Best Offer!

FS: Monitor: NEC MultiSync 2A. 14" .28dp. Best Offer!

Post by Daniel Schmit » Sat, 24 May 1997 04:00:00

Forsale:

NEC MultiSync 2A monitor. 14" screen, .28 dot-pitch.

There is nothing wrong with this beast, however it must be noted that the
original 9-pin connector has been replaced with a 23-pin Amiga connector.
If you are using an Amiga, especially A300, this monitor should suit you
perfectly.  Otherwise, I can provide you with the pin-out, so you can
replace the plug.  No, I don't have the original 9-pin plug any longer.
Sorry.

Please note that this monitor does NOT scan down to PAL/NTSC 15khz modes.

I am not sure what this beasie is worth, so I'm asking $50.

Please make an offer, I'd really like to free up some space!

laytz,

-Danny

--
  +--------------------------+ \ | / +-------------------------+

  `--------------------------+-------+-------------------------'
                               / | \

1. FS: NEC Multisync 3D 14" monitor

NEC MultiSync 3D 14" monitor for $120 obo.
        it does 1024x768i max
        works great with an Amiga!
        has a flicker that goes away when it warms up

Buyer pays shipping. Prepaid or COD only.
email me with questions
--------------------
Nathan Hollinger

2. How do I list all tables?

3. WTB: NEC Multisync 3D 14" monitor

4. Add Gfx-Board Mem to Amiga Mem?

5. FS: NEC MultiSync 14"

6. Storageworks For OVMS Class

7. FS: Monitor: NEC MultiSync 2A

8. What's the story behind "House Gothic"?

9. FS: CEI A1962 14" Multisync AMiga/PC Monitor-$310

10. FS: Microvitec 14" Multisync Monitor

11. FS: Multisync(15hz) SVGA 14" Color Monitor