alt.religion.amiga ???

Post by Per Jacobs » Fri, 16 Dec 1994 20:48:25

: : I just heard that there exists a newsgroup 'alt.religion.amiga',
: : however, my newsserver doesn't have it.  DOES it exist ?

: I HAVE IT !!

: Thank you very much, people, for your massive ESP which finally forced
: alt.religion.amiga to come to MY newsserver too !

What, you mean it actually work?

<Porche> <Porche> <Porche> <Porche> <Porche> <Porche> <Porche> <Porche>
<Porche> <Porche> <Porche> <Porche> <Porche> <Porche> <Porche> <Porche>

: Livet er Herlig, dere  !!

N? det syntes du! Men det var da godt du fik gruppen! :-)

alt.religion.amiga ???

Post by r.. » Sun, 18 Dec 1994 03:47:37

        So, if owning and using an Amiga is considered a religion, shouldn't
the last true Amigans be getting with the A.C.L.U. and demanding an end to the
lack of respect we get?  I can see it now, all computer magazines will have to
include a few pages of Amiga stuff to meet their quotas...  Schools are no
longer allowed to have computers in the classroom (seperation of Church and
State, don't 'cha know...)  Lawsuits will arise from Amigans being flamed on
the newsgroups...  Bill Gates will start writing Science Fiction and have
people send money to him (oh, wait, that's already happened...)
                                Roland W. Fox

         "One man's religion is another man's belly laugh" -- R.A.H.

alt.religion.amiga ???

Post by Nomad of Norad (David C. Ha » Wed, 21 Dec 1994 22:51:50

> : >Oh dear, I have some rather disturbing visions of Descarte's Ontological
> : >Argument for the existence of God: The Amiga is the perfect computer. Because
> : >one of perfection's properties is existence, the Amiga must exist.

> : But, using "Douglas Adams` Arguement", prove of existance denies belief
> : and without belief, there is no religion. Shouldn`t the PC now cease to
> : exist in a puff of Logic ?

> It probably would have, but the Pentium got the answer wrong!

You mean it got The Answer wrong?!?!?!?!?  It couldn't come up with 42??

Heh, how could a MERE desktop computer come up with that number, anyway?
Somehow, I don't think the Pentium chip can compare to Deep Thought.  :-)
--
Nomad of Norad (David C. Hall)   | "I am No-mad.  I am per-fect.

alt.religion.amiga ???

Post by Bryan/R.I. » Fri, 23 Dec 1994 17:29:02

Quote:>Heh, how could a MERE desktop computer come up with that number, anyway?
>Somehow, I don't think the Pentium chip can compare to Deep Thought.  :-)

Hmmm... I don't know, 6 feet under is pretty "deep"... (snicker, pun
alert)

Bryan