PostScript viewer

Post by Toma » Tue, 31 May 1994 22:05:01

Are there any Postscript viewers for the Amiga computer. If so there is, I indeed would like to have one. Are there any free viewers, PD.
Can you tell me where to find a viewer (if they exist), please.

Please reply quick, since I only access the net this week and out.

PostScript viewer

Post by Maurizio Lore » Wed, 01 Jun 1994 01:33:30

> Are there any Postscript viewers for the Amiga computer. If so there is, I indeed would like to have one. Are there any free viewers, PD.
> Can you tell me where to find a viewer (if they exist), please.

> Please reply quick, since I only access the net this week and out.

Yes.  Post is the name; it is freely distributable,
and is on Aminet (anonymous ftp from ftp.wustl.edu,
directory pub/aminet/...; ask Archie for details).
Maybe you should supply an EMail address...

Maurizio Loreti
Un. of Padova, Dept. of Physics -- Padova, Italy

1. Looking for Postscript Viewer

Hello,

I am looking for a GOOD Postscript viewer which is working under KS3.1.
I have tried some old ones but they crash.

Can someone help me with this?

Kind regards,

                                   ,,,
                                  (o^o)
_______________________________oOO_(_)_OOo________________________________

 /\/\

2. Pardon A Mac User ...

3. Looking for a Postscript Viewer

4. Spaces in "Subject line"

5. postscript viewer

6. Unattending install, creating computer accounts in different OU

7. Postscript File Viewer

8. Recommend RPG type games

9. Ipix Viewer, Interactive Pictures have no dedicated Amiga viewer.

10. Postscript driver for Lexmark R+ Optra(IBM 4049)Postscript Printer

11. GIF/JPEG converter/viewer

12. viewer

13. Need a GIF viewer for the Amiga...