Help: Need A1200 Video Pinout

Post by W.L. McGr » Fri, 05 May 1995 04:00:00

I have misplaced one of my A1200 manuals. The one with the pinouts of
all the A1200 ports. I really need the pinout for the video port. I
know there are some small differences between the A500 and the A1200
video port pins. Thanks in advance.
--

Post by Dave de Jo » Fri, 05 May 1995 04:00:00

: I have misplaced one of my A1200 manuals. The one with the pinouts of
: all the A1200 ports. I really need the pinout for the video port. I
: know there are some small differences between the A500 and the A1200
: video port pins. Thanks in advance.
: --

Already replied you via Email adress.

1. Need Video Cable pinout (db23F-db9f)

I need the pinout for an Amiga video cable specifically a DB23F to DB9F
I have been unable to find this on the net, the a500 manual has the pin
out on the computers side but I can't find the reference for the db9 on
the monitor.

Can anyone help me? all you need is a multimeter and a couple minutes
:-)

thanks
brian

--
RCS/RI, Retro Computing Society: http://www.osfn.org/rcs/
RIFUG, RI Free Unix Group: http://www.rifug.org/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. SUMMARY: STE compatibility and Hard Disk recommendations

3. Need pinout description of A500 RGB video port

4. 6.5.1m & nsd & multiple search paths

5. I need pinouts to the A500 RGB video port

6. I want to buy a CD-writer...

7. 8-pin video connector pinout needed

8. WANTED GPS UNIT (UK)

9. Pinouts needed for A1000 video port

10. Need A500 Video Port Pinouts

11. USA owner needs help with pinouts on his CD32 from England

12. Help with pinout of 16MB-Simm needed

13. HELP : Need C= 1084S pinouts