cbm, this is not stup

Post by robert buonincontr » Sat, 15 Aug 1992 05:28:16

DP>Correction.  About three million people have purchased Amigas.  That
DP>doesn't mean that three million are still using their Amigas, and it
DP>most certainly does not mean that three million people are ready,
DP>willing, and financially able to shell out the money for a package
DP>like Excel.

 I am, I can understand Microsoft not releasing their entire line but they
could really compete in the Spreadsheat market on the Amiga. I think there
are more users out there then you think who are interested in purchasing
Microsoft Exel for $200-$400. I would jump as easily on Microsoft Word, I've
used it and don't really think its that great. Microsoft Excel, Yes I would!

 PS: I can understand companies like Microsoft and Wordperfect not wanting
     to put money into development. What about if a large Amiga company like
     say GVP was given the rights to port EXCEL over to the Amiga. Just a
     thought, other companies have done it.
---
 t DeLuxey 1.12 #8947 t I tried the rest but bought the best!!!!
--
Canada Remote Systems  - Toronto, Ontario/Detroit, MI
World's Largest PCBOARD System - 416-629-7000/629-7044

1. I am truly sorry that I am not as bright as most others...

With amiga's. everyone here seems to know a lot abot them, and I was
wondering, now that I know where to get the software, how to GET IT TO
WORK! I thought about master/slaving the two, would I use the serial port,
or the paralell? It's an amiga 500. I dont know the specs, because so far
I've just been really confused. An ibm emulator would let me put in IBM
disks, and have it be able to read them? Anyway, if I master/slave can I
transmit data freely? Would it be possible? Do I need to bo online in some
way? thanks,
                           rob

2. 1600sw, multilink and dvi connection

3. CBM Discusses Future Am.

4. St. Louis Phone Outage, Redundancy, and Backups

5. I am NOT a douchebag

6. macro for rectangle with text in it

7. I am not giving up on the Amiga

8. Timesplitters 2 had better be System Link!!!!!

9. I am not here

10. OXXI did not rip me off, I am stupid!

11. Indy 3 (not 4). I am stuck !!!!

12. A2200 does not exist according to CBM Canada