Swos HD installer ?

Post by The Beer Monst » Thu, 12 Oct 1995 04:00:00

A PD company : Ground Zero claims to have one. Any one got it? Works?

--

   "He is in his own way, perhaps the most dangerous man whoever lived"

                          "Take me to a bar!"

1. SWOS HD installer

can anyone tell me if there is an installer for swos
that will allow me to play it from the HD without needing
extra memory?

I have tried the ones on aminet but all need about 3 megs of ram
(which i dont have) or they just turn the screen black when i try
to run the game.

all help greatfully accepted
cheers.
ad

2. D3DIM: Picking problems

3. SWOS HD-Installer

4. SVP3.0 MANUAL

5. Swos HD installer ?

6. Implementing blocking behavior in WinSock and similar libraries

7. SWOS HD Installer?

8. HP psc 950 doesn't work on Dell Win ME

9. SWOS HD-Installer? Anybody?

10. S:Swos-Hd installer

11. HD-Installer for SWOS

12. SWOS. HD Installer.