Mags & Disks

Post by Mark Lew » Sat, 08 Oct 1994 05:28:02

I have some Mags and cover disks i want to move,I'm asking for $15.00CDN
for each this includes postage.
1- Amiga Computing Sept 93 - Image F/X(save
disabled),Bobby,View,TrikTrak,QuickGrab,ScreenX
2-Amiga Format Dec 93 - Imagine (complete program)
3-Amiga Format Jul 92 - Cando (complete Program)
4-Amiga Format Apr 92 - Vista (complete program)
5-Amiga Format Aug 92 - Animation Station(complete program)
6-Amiga Format Feb 93 - Prodata(complete program),Bart vs the world,Noddy's
playtime
7-Amiga Computing Dec 93 - Quarterback tools(Complete program),battlecars
2,Shortcut,ATS,FakeMem
8-Amiga Computing Mar 93 - Maxiplan4(complete program),Stereo
Master(complete program),Fun School,Word search,Fast intro maker
9-Amiga Computing Apr 93 - Personal Finance Mgr(complete
program),Pacman,Funschool,Powertracker,Gif,About clock
10-CU Amiga Nov 93 - Expert Draw(complete program)
11-Amiga Format Nov 92 - Tv Text(complete program)Cross Dos (complete
program)
12-Amiga Computing May 93 - Vidi Amiga 12(grab function
disabled)Klondike,Free,Ameko,Fun School word search
13-Amiga Shopper may 93 - EDword,AZspell,VC6.22,CGfonts2,CGfonts7

-- Via DLG Pro v1.0

I am Ronald McBorg,do you want fries with your assimilation?