Funny dream...

Post by Joona I Palast » Thu, 04 Oct 2001 01:54:45

Last night I dreamt I was visiting my father's home, and Timothy Rue
was there... only Timothy Rue was invisible. I also thought it was
perfectly natural for Timothy Rue to be invisible. He lay on my father's
couch, got himself wrapped up in a blanket, and accidentally fell to the
floor. Then his hand started showing. I said "Timothy Rue, your hand is
showing". Then I woke up.
This is the weirdest CSAM-related dream (OK, OK, the only CSAM-related
dream) I've had so far.

"My absolute aspect is probably..."
   - Mato Valtonen

Funny dream...

Post by Uffe Hols » Thu, 04 Oct 2001 02:40:20

 > Last night I dreamt I was visiting my father's home, and Timothy Rue
 > was there... only Timothy Rue was invisible. I also thought it was
 > perfectly natural for Timothy Rue to be invisible. He lay on my father's
 > couch, got himself wrapped up in a blanket, and accidentally fell to the
 > floor. Then his hand started showing. I said "Timothy Rue, your hand is
 > showing". Then I woke up.
 > This is the weirdest CSAM-related dream (OK, OK, the only CSAM-related
 > dream) I've had so far.

Have you forgotten to take you medication yesterday, Joona?

--
Uffe Holst

Funny dream...

Post by John Burn » Thu, 04 Oct 2001 14:32:38

Quote:>Last night I dreamt I was visiting my father's home, and Timothy Rue
>was there... only Timothy Rue was invisible. I also thought it was
>perfectly natural for Timothy Rue to be invisible. He lay on my father's
>couch, got himself wrapped up in a blanket, and accidentally fell to the
>floor. Then his hand started showing. I said "Timothy Rue, your hand is
>showing". Then I woke up.
>This is the weirdest CSAM-related dream (OK, OK, the only CSAM-related
>dream) I've had so far.

Yikes, that ain't a dream, it's a nightmare ;)

But when you start to dream about c.s.a.m maybe it's time to ease up on
usenet for a bit?

Funny dream...

Post by Timothy Ru » Fri, 05 Oct 2001 06:53:36

Quote:>Last night I dreamt I was visiting my father's home, and Timothy Rue
>was there... only Timothy Rue was invisible. I also thought it was
>perfectly natural for Timothy Rue to be invisible. He lay on my father's
>couch, got himself wrapped up in a blanket, and accidentally fell to the
>floor. Then his hand started showing. I said "Timothy Rue, your hand is
>showing". Then I woke up.
>This is the weirdest CSAM-related dream (OK, OK, the only CSAM-related
>dream) I've had so far.

hmmm, casually within the house of he who is your maker. Wrapped up in a
blanket of christian and maybe a touch of jewish religion coverings that
entangles me enough in trying to get comfortable. Upon falling off the
couch due to the entanglement, my hand comes out from within the blanket
to protect me from the short fall.

In hindsight, there has been this matter of Jesus Christ, a saviour, and
things I have said. (i.e. The saviour is not comming for he doesn't want
to take your self esteam away from you, doesn't want you to become lazy,
spoiled and again evil, and I'm sure many other things I have said that
in the eyes of some here in this newsgroups, aren't what they preceive
their saviour to be. Even things I've said regarding father physics and
mother nature, the unavoidable checks and balances. Not to mention the
nines action constants we all uses and the self reflective potential of
these in use through computers. etc..)

Then comes along an act of death and destruction, a fall of two towers
dealing with world trade. And the religion of those acting this tragedy
out is said to be muslim or at least a religion being used as an excuse.
Point being that the religion of muslim is now brought to the attention
of the world.

Having for the first time in my life read the koran just a few nights ago,
and compairing it's content to things I have communicated over the years,
I'm not at all supprised that in becomming unentangled from that blanket,
I appear to be muslim and visable. As it seem that both christianity and
judism might be fluffy cover distortions of muslim.

Or maybe in the house of God, my hand shows?

But I gotta ask, did I have anything in my hand, like the key to the
christain described bottomless pit, so that I might close it up and lock
it? Or would that be part of the invisable security blanket allowing me to
be lazy enough to be lying around on your fathers couch and floor?

:)

or maybe killfiles don't work, people see my hand, even when they don't
want to.

:)

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*

Funny dream...

Post by William F. Maddoc » Sat, 06 Oct 2001 12:12:56

Quote:>hmmm, casually within the house of he who is your maker. Wrapped up in
>a blanket of christian and maybe a touch of jewish religion coverings
>that entangles me enough in trying to get comfortable. Upon falling off
>the couch due to the entanglement, my hand comes out from within the
>blanket to protect me from the short fall.
>In hindsight, there has been this matter of Jesus Christ, a saviour,
>and things I have said. (i.e. The saviour is not comming for he doesn't
>want to take your self esteam away from you, doesn't want you to become
>lazy, spoiled and again evil, and I'm sure many other things I have
>said that in the eyes of some here in this newsgroups, aren't what they
>preceive their saviour to be. Even things I've said regarding father
>physics and mother nature, the unavoidable checks and balances. Not to
>mention the nines action constants we all uses and the self reflective
>potential of these in use through computers. etc..)
>Then comes along an act of death and destruction, a fall of two towers
>dealing with world trade. And the religion of those acting this tragedy
>out is said to be muslim or at least a religion being used as an
>excuse. Point being that the religion of muslim is now brought to the
>attention of the world.
>Having for the first time in my life read the koran just a few nights
>ago, and compairing it's content to things I have communicated over the
>years, I'm not at all supprised that in becomming unentangled from that
>blanket, I appear to be muslim and visable. As it seem that both
>christianity and judism might be fluffy cover distortions of muslim.
>Or maybe in the house of God, my hand shows?
>But I gotta ask, did I have anything in my hand, like the key to the
>christain described bottomless pit, so that I might close it up and
>lock it? Or would that be part of the invisable security blanket
>allowing me to be lazy enough to be lying around on your fathers couch
>and floor?
>:)

Very interesting, Tim. What I have found *more* interesting lately is
Isaiah 30. Oh, and before anyone jumps on it, Judaism and Christianity
cannot possibly be distortions of Islam since both existed *before*
Islam was begun in around AD 600. We now have a complete scroll of the
Book of Isaiah from the time of Christ. While I have not seen it myself,
several in my Sunday School class have seen it, including the
instructor, who is an archeaologist, and who is involved with digs in
Jordan---Dr. W. Harold Mare.

Anyway, back to Chapter 30 of Isaiah. It is a prophecy that has close
resemblance to our time, right down to "the day the towers fall".

--
William F. Maddock    ICQ:14668944     http://www.icon-stl.net/~wmaddock

St. Louis, Missouri, USA           ftp://ftp.icon-stl.net/users/wmaddock
Team AMIGA      Written using THOR 2.6a      Registered User Number 1621
--
1 Chronicles 1:8  The sons of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, Put and Canaan.

Funny dream...

Post by John Burn » Sat, 06 Oct 2001 15:52:56

>>Last night I dreamt I was visiting my father's home, and Timothy Rue
>>was there... only Timothy Rue was invisible. I also thought it was
>>perfectly natural for Timothy Rue to be invisible. He lay on my father's
>>couch, got himself wrapped up in a blanket, and accidentally fell to the
>>floor. Then his hand started showing. I said "Timothy Rue, your hand is
>>showing". Then I woke up.
>>This is the weirdest CSAM-related dream (OK, OK, the only CSAM-related
>>dream) I've had so far.
>hmmm, casually within the house of he who is your maker. Wrapped up in a
>blanket of christian and maybe a touch of jewish religion coverings that
>entangles me enough in trying to get comfortable. Upon falling off the
>couch due to the entanglement, my hand comes out from within the blanket
>to protect me from the short fall.

No, that's not what he said.

Quote:>In hindsight, there has been this matter of Jesus Christ, a saviour, and
>things I have said. (i.e. The saviour is not comming for he doesn't want
>to take your self esteam away from you, doesn't want you to become lazy,
>spoiled and again evil, and I'm sure many other things I have said that
>in the eyes of some here in this newsgroups, aren't what they preceive
>their saviour to be. Even things I've said regarding father physics and
>mother nature, the unavoidable checks and balances. Not to mention the
>nines action constants we all uses and the self reflective potential of
>these in use through computers. etc..)
>Then comes along an act of death and destruction, a fall of two towers
>dealing with world trade. And the religion of those acting this tragedy
>out is said to be muslim or at least a religion being used as an excuse.
>Point being that the religion of muslim is now brought to the attention
>of the world.
>Having for the first time in my life read the koran just a few nights ago,
>and compairing it's content to things I have communicated over the years,
>I'm not at all supprised that in becomming unentangled from that blanket,
>I appear to be muslim and visable. As it seem that both christianity and
>judism might be fluffy cover distortions of muslim.
>Or maybe in the house of God, my hand shows?
>But I gotta ask, did I have anything in my hand, like the key to the
>christain described bottomless pit, so that I might close it up and lock
>it? Or would that be part of the invisable security blanket allowing me to
>be lazy enough to be lying around on your fathers couch and floor?
>:)
>or maybe killfiles don't work, people see my hand, even when they don't
>want to.
>:)

Tim what is this rambling about religion to do with the original post?  The guy
had a dream in which you appeared - simple really, no mention of religion or
God/Saviours - these are subjects which you have brought up for your own purposes
and then proceeded to make assumptions on.  Arguing with oneself is rather silly,
if not schizophrenic.

Funny dream...

Post by Timothy Ru » Sun, 07 Oct 2001 00:20:43

[snip - see thread!]

Quote:>Very interesting, Tim. What I have found *more* interesting lately is
>Isaiah 30. Oh, and before anyone jumps on it, Judaism and Christianity
>cannot possibly be distortions of Islam since both existed *before*
>Islam was begun in around AD 600.

Hmmm, If Bill Gates had only been so wise, we'd only had version 1 or
2 of windows? Maybe Commodore wouldn't have given us AOS3.0?

How about backward compatability? Could have the Jews (MS) wrote custom
hardware hitting code, for their personal use? And Christians (Amiga), did
they forget to fully debug there work, perhaps at least enough to see it
wasn't a complete package, fully integrated?

Maybe it's time to recompile monolithic linux? But in any case Islam is
backward compatable, so far as core values go.

Ok, so maybe the perfect god would have gotten it right the first time,
only he gave us free will and told us to use our hand to write down his
words. And how many have mis-interpreted the VIC?

Quote:> We now have a complete scroll of the
>Book of Isaiah from the time of Christ. While I have not seen it myself,
>several in my Sunday School class have seen it, including the
>instructor, who is an archeaologist, and who is involved with digs in
>Jordan---Dr. W. Harold Mare.
>Anyway, back to Chapter 30 of Isaiah. It is a prophecy that has close
>resemblance to our time, right down to "the day the towers fall".

Oh how I often find chapters and verses of the bible overlay, like in
looking at communications written on clear plastic sheets, stacked.

http://www.bartleby.com/108/23/29.html verse 1-12, verse 16?

http://www.bartleby.com/108/23/30.html verse 8?- 14

20?And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of
affliction, yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more,
but thine eyes shall see thy teachers:

21 and thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way,
walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the
left.

25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill,
rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the
towers fall.

verse 26-27

28 and his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of
the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be
a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err.

Hmmm, "causing them to err"..... sifting to find the Vanity bridle...

sifting is a process of extracing a value from more than just that value.
In this case the value extracted is Vanity. The Value that is then used
to stear the words spoken by the people. Words of vanity caused them to
err.

So what was the rest, that was sifted out, discarded?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20413.677T968T12754314threeseas%...

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*

Funny dream...

Post by Timothy Ru » Sun, 07 Oct 2001 02:06:20

Quote:>>or maybe killfiles don't work, people see my hand, even when they don't
>>want to.
>>:)
>Tim what is this rambling about religion to do with the original post?  The
>guy had a dream in which you appeared - simple really, no mention of religion
>or  God/Saviours - these are subjects which you have brought up for your own
>purposes  and then proceeded to make assumptions on.  Arguing with oneself is
>rather silly,  if not schizophrenic.

And then there are those who don't use kill files...but still only see
just the part they want (vanity?).

Just how old are you John? (2)

Had you been around longer you might better understand. Given the past
where so many have stated "You're not christ Tim" when I have never made
such a claim or denied being christ but have responded, "Why aren't you?"
and in rare cases adding "too".

And now, a possibility that others can understand, can figure it out.

Jews preceive Christ as a Teacher, though insignificant. But then why
aren't you a teacher of God's Laws?

The christians preceive Christ as the Saviour, but one who also taught
others to follow the laws of God like he does (giving example), though
even his apostles (sp?) failed him and themselves. Is this why you are
not a teacher of Gods Laws?

Islam is about honoring the laws of God. They see Jesus as a profit
(spelling incorrect) following Gods Laws. So do you? Are you Christ like?
.
.
.
.
Well?

What does this have to do with csam? It is here where so many have made
the statement "Tim, you are not christ." And it is here in csam, where you
are like a small dog following around my feet trying to trip me, barking
at my heals for bits of food to chew on. To small to handle the whole
steak, for you haven't been here long enough to see it wasn't I who
started the association of christ to I. Though this is not the only place
this association has happened by the hands of others, shall I address the
association in someplace it has not been made?

A teacher gives you homework, do you not take your study proof back to
them, to be graded?

---

Post by John Burn » Mon, 08 Oct 2001 15:12:43

Quote:>>>or maybe killfiles don't work, people see my hand, even when they don't
>>>want to.
>>>:)
>>Tim what is this rambling about religion to do with the original post?  The
>>guy had a dream in which you appeared - simple really, no mention of
>>religion or  God/Saviours - these are subjects which you have brought up for
>>your own purposes  and then proceeded to make assumptions on.  Arguing with
>>oneself is rather silly,  if not schizophrenic.
>And then there are those who don't use kill files...but still only see
>just the part they want (vanity?).

Vanity?  Check the archives I've posted quite a bit recently to this group,
csaa and csag.  Trying to insinuate that I am only seeing your posts is neither
truthful nor honest is it.  It would appear that it is your vanity which is
apparant in assuming that I only have eyes for you".  Thankfully, nothing could
be further from the truth as I have a life outside of these newsgroups. I don't
normally use a killfile as I only download the threads which I am either
interested in reading or already actively taking part in.

Quote:>Just how old are you John? (2)

42, Though I hardly see the relevance.

Quote:>Had you been around longer you might better understand. Given the past
>where so many have stated "You're not christ Tim" when I have never made
>such a claim or denied being christ but have responded, "Why aren't you?"
>and in rare cases adding "too".

Oh I think I've been around long enough.

Quote:>And now, a possibility that others can understand, can figure it out.
>Jews preceive Christ as a Teacher, though insignificant. But then why
>aren't you a teacher of God's Laws?
>The christians preceive Christ as the Saviour, but one who also taught
>others to follow the laws of God like he does (giving example), though
>even his apostles (sp?) failed him and themselves. Is this why you are
>not a teacher of Gods Laws?
>Islam is about honoring the laws of God. They see Jesus as a profit
>(spelling incorrect) following Gods Laws. So do you? Are you Christ like?
>.
>.
>.
>.
>Well?

Actually the question is irrelevent since I am an atheist and therefore do not
subscribe to any religious beliefs/fairy tales.  However, on reflection one of
the reasons why some may use this analogy is that you have yet to admit that you
are wrong in any of the claims which you make and since by definition "to err
is human" by never being wrong one must assume that you are "above" the normal
human state or to put it another way "Godlike".

Quote:>What does this have to do with csam? It is here where so many have made
>the statement "Tim, you are not christ." And it is here in csam, where you
>are like a small dog following around my feet trying to trip me, barking
>at my heals for bits of food to chew on. To small to handle the whole
>steak, for you haven't been here long enough to see it wasn't I who
>started the association of christ to I. Though this is not the only place
>this association has happened by the hands of others, shall I address the
>association in someplace it has not been made?

But whether or not others have likened you thus in the past is neither here nor
there.  As I pointed out it is you who brought the subject of religion into _this_
thread - two wrongs don't make a right, Tim.  If you don't like the analogy others
have made in the past fine - but why rekindle it.

Furthermore since I joined this thread before you it would seem that your accusation
that I am following you around is just another of those little untruths which you
like to use

Quote:>A teacher gives you homework, do you not take your study proof back to
>them, to be graded?

Yes of course one does but you are neither in actuality, nor in capability, My Teacher.

Funny dream...

Post by Timothy Ru » Mon, 08 Oct 2001 23:07:35

Quote:>>>>or maybe killfiles don't work, people see my hand, even when they don't
>>>Tim what is this rambling about religion to do with the original post?  The
>>>guy had a dream in which you appeared - simple really, no mention of
>>>religion or  God/Saviours - these are subjects which you have brought up
>>>for your own purposes  and then proceeded to make assumptions on.  Arguing
>>>with oneself is rather silly,  if not schizophrenic.
>>And then there are those who don't use kill files...but still only see
>>just the part they want (vanity?).
>Vanity?  Check the archives I've posted quite a bit recently to this group,
>csaa and csag.  Trying to insinuate that I am only seeing your posts is
>neither  truthful nor honest is it.

Trying to bury your *little doggie?

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*

Funny dream...

Post by Timothy Ru » Tue, 09 Oct 2001 05:48:56

[snip]

Quote:>Actually the question is irrelevent since I am an atheist and therefore do
>not  subscribe to any religious beliefs/fairy tales.  However, on reflection
>one of  the reasons why some may use this analogy is that you have yet to
>admit that you  are wrong in any of the claims which you make and since by
>definition "to err  is human" by never being wrong one must assume that you
>are "above" the normal  human state or to put it another way "Godlike".

Being Atheist neither let's you off the hook or pronounces you perfect.

If you'd been around long enough, or have the ability to honestly
comprehend what has been communicated, that you indeed have read, you'd
know this:

Neo.................tech

[snip]

Quote:>But whether or not others have likened you thus in the past is neither here
>nor  there.  As I pointed out it is you who brought the subject of religion
>into _this_  thread - two wrongs don't make a right, Tim.  If you don't like
>the analogy others  have made in the past fine - but why rekindle it.

Actually here (in this newsgroup) and there (in the archives of this
newsgroup) is precisely the fact of which even you have contributed.

But then why are you pursuing it here, if this is what you "believe" about
what you think I think? If it is so wrong, why are you continuing it here?

Atheist or not, you seem to be just as capable of distortion and
dishonesty as anyone else. For your words above are certainly proof of
such intent.

Quote:>Furthermore since I joined this thread before you it would seem that your
>accusation  that I am following you around is just another of those little
>untruths which you  like to use

And you say you are 42? Ok, exactly where was my first appearance in this
thread? Or is such a thing invisiable to you?

Quote:>>A teacher gives you homework, do you not take your study proof back to
>>them, to be graded?
>Yes of course one does but you are neither in actuality, nor in capability,
>My Teacher.

can't teach someone who doesn't want to learn. A student only by choice.

you see what you want to John, and your reason shows within your comments.

Being Atheist is no excuse to try and deceive, John. It only means that
you have another word or phrase for "laws of god" that you are subjected
to. Father Physics and Mother Nature just are, no matter how well you
recognize them or not.

Tell me who you think I am and what my "religion" is.

So many in the computer industry seem to want to say that the consumer
doesn't want to program, yet the genuine science of computing is not one
of creating such false biased contraints, but rather identifying and
applying the computer logic that removes such false biased constraints.

Perhaps the only support the industry gets for such a broad constrained,
no exception handling, perspective, is that which is generated by applying
over-complexity in programming language creation. Making certain that most
users don't have the time to learn how to use it, and much less, would
want to use such over-complexity.

So tell me John, who do you think I am and what do you think my "religion"
is?

---

Post by John Burn » Tue, 09 Oct 2001 13:45:56

>[snip]
>>Actually the question is irrelevent since I am an atheist and therefore do
>>not  subscribe to any religious beliefs/fairy tales.  However, on reflection
>>one of  the reasons why some may use this analogy is that you have yet to
>>admit that you  are wrong in any of the claims which you make and since by
>>definition "to err  is human" by never being wrong one must assume that you
>>are "above" the normal  human state or to put it another way "Godlike".
>Being Atheist neither let's you off the hook or pronounces you perfect.

Actually in the context of the question to which I was replying my answer was
quite valid.  Also I never, nor have I ever, stated that I was perfect.  Why
do you insist on making these statements, eh?

Quote:>If you'd been around long enough, or have the ability to honestly
>comprehend what has been communicated, that you indeed have read, you'd
>know this:
>Neo.................tech

If you had any grasp of the language in which you write you would know that this
is not a valid sentence or statement, in fact it's just a peice of gibberish.

Quote:>[snip]
>>But whether or not others have likened you thus in the past is neither here
>>nor  there.  As I pointed out it is you who brought the subject of religion
>>into _this_  thread - two wrongs don't make a right, Tim.  If you don't like
>>the analogy others  have made in the past fine - but why rekindle it.
>Actually here (in this newsgroup) and there (in the archives of this
>newsgroup) is precisely the fact of which even you have contributed.

IIRC you are referring to the "Is Tim really 2000 years old" thread - come on
now Tim can't you see that this was a joke - no-one really believes you are any
sort of messianic figure.  I believe it was sarcasm i.e we were taking the
p**s out of you.

Quote:>But then why are you pursuing it here, if this is what you "believe" about
>what you think I think? If it is so wrong, why are you continuing it here?

Oh right, Tim said something so best not critisise even if it is wrong.

Quote:>Atheist or not, you seem to be just as capable of distortion and
>dishonesty as anyone else. For your words above are certainly proof of
>such intent.

Yeah that's why you snipped the questions to which I was replying so that you
could concoct an argument out of context to suit yourself.  However given your
track record for mistruth and deception in arguments I'll take your comments
as a compliment from a master of the art.

Quote:>>Furthermore since I joined this thread before you it would seem that your
>>accusation  that I am following you around is just another of those little
>>untruths which you  like to use
>And you say you are 42? Ok, exactly where was my first appearance in this
>thread? Or is such a thing invisiable to you?

A quick check of the archive shows that this thread was started by Joona on 2 Oct
I posted to it on the same date and you first posted on the 3 Oct.  So what is
hard to understand about that proving that I did not follow you here.  An attempt
at deception was it Tim?  Oh and since you question my age I was born in Dec '58
so go figure.

Quote:>>>A teacher gives you homework, do you not take your study proof back to
>>>them, to be graded?
>>Yes of course one does but you are neither in actuality, nor in capability,
>>My Teacher.
>can't teach someone who doesn't want to learn. A student only by choice.

Firstly, you have to have something worthy of being learnt and secondly all
students are so through choice at least in my experience.

Quote:>you see what you want to John, and your reason shows within your comments.

At least I do not ignore that which I would rather not see or face up to.

Quote:>Being Atheist is no excuse to try and deceive, John. It only means that
>you have another word or phrase for "laws of god" that you are subjected
>to. Father Physics and Mother Nature just are, no matter how well you
>recognize them or not.

Physics governs everything including nature and apart from being genderless it
only shows your lack of knowledge that you should quote these as being separate
entities.  Funny but this latest example of your lack of knowledge somewhat fails
to amaze me.

Quote:>Tell me who you think I am and what my "religion" is.

I actually don't care what your religion is.  Who you are is a different question
I think you are a misguided individual who due to lack of education is unable or
unwilling to accept any fact which contradicts the beliefs which you hold.

Quote:>So many in the computer industry seem to want to say that the consumer
>doesn't want to program, yet the genuine science of computing is not one
>of creating such false biased contraints, but rather identifying and
>applying the computer logic that removes such false biased constraints.

Your view, and rather a sweeping generalisation which of course you are unable
to substantiate as usual.

Quote:>Perhaps the only support the industry gets for such a broad constrained,
>no exception handling, perspective, is that which is generated by applying
>over-complexity in programming language creation. Making certain that most
>users don't have the time to learn how to use it, and much less, would
>want to use such over-complexity.

As has been pointed out most users don't want to program they just want a tool
to use.  Anyway, stop bleating about over complexity of programming languages; if
that's the case then create a language that's not complex - shouldn't be a problem
for an ace programmer like you.

Quote:>So tell me John, who do you think I am and what do you think my "religion"
>is?

Doh, bit silly posing the same question twice in the same post isn't it.

Okay I've answered your questions so how about some reciprocation.  Where is
the proof that aliens are living on Earth as you previously asserted, (albeit in
a different thread), but then refused to substantiate?

Funny dream...

Post by John Burn » Tue, 09 Oct 2001 13:52:57

>>>And then there are those who don't use kill files...but still only see
>>>just the part they want (vanity?).
>>Vanity?  Check the archives I've posted quite a bit recently to this group,
>>csaa and csag.  Trying to insinuate that I am only seeing your posts is
>>neither  truthful nor honest is it.
>Trying to bury your *little doggie?

Tut, Tut, language Tim I don't think your ISP would like that.  Must check their
rules one of these days.  Actually the only "crap" which seems to appear with
regularity in this NG is that which is generated by that overworked and obviously
lonely brain cell which inhabits you cranial cavity.

Funny dream...

Post by Timothy Ru » Tue, 09 Oct 2001 13:54:34

Quote:>>Trying to bury your *little doggie?
>Tut, Tut, language Tim I don't think your ISP would like that.

what makes you think that?

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*

http://www.veryComputer.com/

Funny dream...

Post by Timothy Ru » Tue, 09 Oct 2001 14:18:40

Quote:>Actually in the context of the question to which I was replying my answer was
> quite valid.

Are you being paid to troll or are you doing it out of some obsession you
have about me?

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*

1. Funny A1 promotion...

I didn't catch the final number (it was over 800 members/coupons sold when I
last looked) when the time ran out, but upon going there now, there is no
more "click here" link and the promotion looks to have been extended to the
25th!  Hmm...

Someone here mentioned this might happen.  And it has!  They're not going to
stop this "promotion" til the numbers are where they want... even if it
takes forever.

I wonder what Bill McEwen (our fearless Amiga, Inc. leader?) is gonna say
about this...

Jared

2. Hooking up Epson Action Laser II w/ Mac

3. Thought it was kinda funny...

4. 1MB SIMMS

5. Without Windows the world wouldn't be Funny!

6. Recommonded OS for CTN usage

7. A funny thing happened to me while camping

8. Word Up 3.0 update now available

9. Funny Win95 crashes was: Re: phase5's a\

10. a funny thing happend to me while using MUI...

11. Something jolly well funny!

12. funny things to do on Monkey Island

13. A funny thing, and 3 questions...