FTP Sources?

Post by ricem » Mon, 31 Oct 1994 09:57:27

What are the FTP addresses for other amiga FTP servers, besides the ones that s
upply aminet? The freely redistributable software I need is not included in ami
net. I know it exsists, I saw a review of it in a euro magazine. Also, Is there
 any way to par net a PC and an amiga. I get large files on my pc and I need to
 transfer them to my amiga. I've encountered several archive files that are sli
ghtly larger than a standard amiga disk, and that very iratating. can any one h
elp me?
Thanx..
         Shannon K. Spurling