WANTED: A500 RAM

Post by Paul K » Thu, 22 Sep 1994 09:20:29

I need a 512K RAM upgrade for my A500 to bring it up to 1MB of memory.

Thanks!

1. Wanted: A500 RAM & SCSI HD Expansion Box

Hello All,
     I am looking for an expansion box for my A500 that I can put up to 8Mb of RAM and
has a SCSI controller.   Also, it would be nice if it has a separate power supply.  I
don't need a hard drive, because I already have one.  But, if the price is right I would
consider purchasing the hard drive with it.

     Ideally, I am looking for a GVP A500 Impact Series II A500-HD8 with 2Mb of RAM
with no hard drive.  But, more RAM is not a problem.    If you have something similar

     Have a Great Day! :)  :)  :)

2. Code ressources with MW Pascal ?

3. Wanted A500 RAM PLEASE!

4. SHFT-Fn key in 1-2-3 macro commands

5. Wanted: A500 RAM expansion

6. Awesome Content Pages Mirrored

7. Wanted: A500 ram expander (LA area)

8. Creating boot disc from OEM version disc

9. Wanted A500 SCSI controller + Ram or slingshot + ZorroII SCSI + Ram

10. Wanted: HD & RAM expansion for A500, A500 accel

11. Wanted: RAM for A500

12. A500 RAM WANTED!

13. Wanted: A500 w/ 1MB RAM + RF Modulator for TV hookup