WTB: (software) Xetec CDx CD-ROM filesystem (or other filesystem?)

WTB: (software) Xetec CDx CD-ROM filesystem (or other filesystem?)

Post by Richard Bircha » Tue, 16 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I am looking for a copy of the Xetec CDx CD-ROM filesystem.

I would also be interested in hearing about any other Amiga CD-ROM filesystems
which support the SCSI-1 CD-ROM drive, Toshiba model XM-3101 BME.  This drive
is not on the supported list by Asimware.

I have tried the OS 3.1 CD filesystem and the shareware AmiCDFS without
success.

Thanks,

Richard Birchall