Alone in Dark on Amiga? (speculation)

Post by karl su » Wed, 02 Aug 1995 04:00:00

   There's been a lot of discussion on the feasability of Doom type
games on Amiga, but what about something like Alone in the Dark?

  It was one of my favorite PC games, so I was wondering about how it
would work on an amiga (let's say 1200 minimum)

 Since it will run on a 386 with 2mb RAM (theoretically) would it be a
port to AGA? or extensive reprogramming?  or impossible?  Anyone?
Anyone? Bueller?

Alone in Dark on Amiga? (speculation)

Post by Peter » Wed, 02 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Infogrames was planning to do Alone in the Dark for the CD32 for a while
(also, Planet Football) but discarded the idea -- probably over market
issues.

1. Alone in the Dark for AMIGA?

        Does anyone know if Interplay/Infogrames' ALONE IN THE DARK or
others in the H.P.Lovecraft/Cthulhu series are going to be produced for the
Amiga?  Saw the MS-D version in stores and was just curious about its
availability on the AMI.

        Thanks in advance for any response...

2. Sir Clive in the papers

3. Alone in the Dark 3 , Help !!!

4. Invalid Base Class Deployment Error...

5. Alone In The Dark

6. Can anyone Help : TOPIC :: XML into SVG

7. Alone in the dark help!!

8. FP98 - Case (as in Upper / Lower) Oddity

9. Alone in the Dark

10. Speculation: Amiga Software on Mac?

11. Still more new Amiga speculation... target Intel?

12. AMIG4 Speculation (was: Amiga NewsReaders)

13. Speculation on Amiga futures....just noodling on hardware