A load of old coverdisks

Post by Al » Thu, 17 May 2001 10:14:00

Hi

I have about 120 coverdisks ranging from 1989 to 1996. Most of them are
Amiga Computing, but there's a lot of Amiga Format & CU Amiga, and also
Amiga User Intl, Amiga Power, Amiga Shopper and others.

I was thinking of selling 'em off, anyone interested ?

Allan

A load of old coverdisks

Post by Angus Manwarin » Thu, 17 May 2001 21:49:19

On 16-May-01 01:14:00, Al said

Quote:>Hi
>I have about 120 coverdisks ranging from 1989 to 1996. Most of them are
>Amiga Computing, but there's a lot of Amiga Format & CU Amiga, and also
>Amiga User Intl, Amiga Power, Amiga Shopper and others.
>I was thinking of selling 'em off, anyone interested ?

and do any of the have CM ED version 3.0 on?

                  All the best,
                        Angus Manwaring.       (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga
Game reviews by Amiga players http://www.angusm.demon.co.uk/AGDB/AGDB.html

1. Old Amiga Mags and Coverdisks available.

http://www.scorpio2.demon.co.uk/mags.html

       http://www.scorpio2.demon.co.uk/mags.html

              http://www.scorpio2.demon.co.uk/mags.html

                     http://www.scorpio2.demon.co.uk/mags.html

                            http://www.scorpio2.demon.co.uk/mags.html

2. Pix VPN error message

3. Need to save an old old original game

4. Client Access' Advanced Transfer Function

5. Old game--old cheat?

6. calendar program for DOS 3.30

7. EVEN TRADE: My Loaded Pentium for your Loaded A4000

8. Requester not starting anymore.

9. *LOADED* a1200 FS *LOADED*