Tape Backup drive and tapes

Post by Dan » Wed, 20 Nov 1996 04:00:00

One Viper Tape Drive with 23 tapes forsale

$75.00

email for more info

1. SCSI drives, RAM, enclosures, floppy drives, tape drives, tapes, ..

Hi! I'm interested in your external disk-drive for Amiga (3.5")
If it's in good condition (works) I would pay $35 Canadian if you pay the
shipping (its going to be just around $3-$4 i sup)
If you're interested I would send you my person. cheque (they are accepted
in Bellingham - which is just over-the USA-border for us here in VAncouver)
You don't have to send the drive until the cheque is cleared.
thanks-bye

-- Via DLG Pro v0.995

2. Cannot disable banner when printing from Win95 client

3. SCSI drives, RAM, enclosures, floppy drives, tape drives, tapes, ...

4. looking for replacement to Franklin Planner for Outlook on Palm

5. FS: QIC SCSI tape backups and tapes

6. VPN & Client Access

7. FA: 2GB Tape Backup with 6 Tapes

8. Memory Management Program?

9. FS: Wangtek 5150 Tape Drive || DC150 tapes

10. Tandberg TDC-3600 Tape Drive and DC6250 Tapes

11. Tape drive tapes?