Worms Study - Infomation wanted.

Post by Peter Duijnst » Sun, 18 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>If you are willing to contribute - please supply the following info:
>name

Peter Duijnstee

Quote:>age

18 years old.

Quote:>occupation

I'm currently still going to school. Hope to be leaving soon though ^_-

Quote:>educational standard (i.e. summary of qualifications)

I'm in "VWO" now, that's a school that sort of prepares you for
university. Don't really know the English equivalent..

Quote:>reason for buying worms

I was bored out of my mind ^_^ There are almost no games aoround for
the Amiga at the moment, so when a good one comes along, I'll jump at
the opportunity :) Also I sort of like the weirdness of the concept :)

Quote:>frequency of playing + with whom

About once every two or three days, whenever someone comes over ^_^
It's really a lot less fun on your own. But hopefully that'll all
change with the arrival of that TCP/IP patch :))

Quote:>system set-up

I have an A1200/020/28MHz/2MB/4MB, I hope to be getting a
Blizzard1230/50/4 soon though.

Quote:>favourite level + why

Mars because of the low grav and Alien because of the cool landmarks
:) Also the City and Dark costom levels on the T17 Homepage, because
they're just really cool and give a lot of strategic opportunities ^_^

Quote:>favourite weapon + why

Shotgun, bacause it sounds really cool and the Bazooka is too
damaging, I usually turn off the Bazooka, Homers and AirStrikes..

Quote:>views on the custom levels - good, bad, limited?

Most are ok, a few horrible, and some REALLY cool!! I loved the
Dark/City custom levels!

Quote:>views on the computer players

I suppose we really can't expect anything much better, I mean, short
of a true AI the difficulty builds up pretty well, They're still not
very good though. Too bad it just comes down to using strategy against
an almost perfect accuracy.

Quote:>and anything else worm related you care to mention.

Well I liked the story about the concrete donkey ^_^

Quote:>Please do not be afraid to rant at length. A paragraph of detail is
>better than the one word answers I`m sick of recieving. Also, if you
>cannot decide on say your favourite weapon, at least say why.

Ok I hope this'll do, I'm not really one to rant unless I'm really fanatic
about the subject ^_- Looking forward to the Bill Gates level :)

Be Excellent to Eachother,
 Peter Duijnstee

Post by Philip Kaulfus » Mon, 19 Feb 1996 04:00:00

: :) Also the City and Dark costom levels on the T17 Homepage, because
                       ^^^^
: they're just really cool and give a lot of strategic opportunities ^_^

Hey, that's my level! Cheers m8! =)

--
 `-.____`.-'"   Philip Kaulfuss   "`-,'____,-'