* Hardware Listing

Post by Dimensions Compute » Mon, 02 Mar 1998 04:00:00

DIMENSIONS COMPUTERS
--------------------

phase5 Products:
----------------
*Vision 64/3D 4MB Video $249
*Storm MK III 060/50    $699
*Storm PPC 200 060/50   $1199
Blizzard 1260/50            $525
Blizzard SCSI Kit IV        $119

Other Highlights:
-----------------
Picasso IV 4MB Video Card   $379 (2 left in stock)
DKB Ferret SCSI-2 for Accel $69
Wizard Mouse 560DPI 3-btn   $29
Seagate 4.3GB SCSI          $265 (including adaptor for 68 or 50pin)
External CD-ROM Case&cables $69
External 32X SCSI CD-ROM    $249
Oxyron Patcher 040/060      $25 (first 20 orders were shipped, 80 copies coming)
External Seagate 4.3GB      $299
Seagate Medalist 2.1GB IDE  $159
A1200 w/Magic Bundle        $469

And finally announcing...

The phase5 PowerUP boards for the A1200:

phase5 is starting to ship the 160MHz 060/50 versions first, and we
will take your order in advance for expected delivery the second week

your name, address, and phone number.  We will offer a 5% discount to
customers who prepay for the card ($40 off).  This includes credit card
orders which are billed before March 4, 1998.

phase5 Blizzard PPC A1200
-------------------------
-603e 160MHz w/060/50
-FAST SCSI-2
-SIMM sockets

$779 charged day of delivery

$739 prepaid!

DIMENSIONS COMPUTERS' TOP SELLERS:

1) Oxyron Patcher
2) Picasso IV
3) Seagate 4.3GB SCSI
4) *Vision 64/3D
5) *Storm MK III
6) *Storm PPC

Don't forget to check our website for many other products
including GVP-M, DPS, Y/C Plus, MicroniK, Amiga International, and
others.

Thanks for your time.

--

Dimensions Computers
(888) 5-DIMENSIONS

http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. Used Hardware List?

Is there anyone around that has compiled a list of new and used hardware
vendors or who knows of people who deal in amiga hardware?  Specific things
I am interested in include but are not limited to:  Zorro II slots for
my 500, trapdoor expansions (namely 286 boards) for my 500, old 1200s,
ways to accelerate my 500, anything interesting (like VHS tape backups). I
am also looking for people interested in setting up a virtual Amiga users
club (maybe an IRC channel or something).  Anyone who has information
or would like to help with the club idea please email me.  Thanks.

Cliff Friedel

2. speedstream 5260

3. * Hardware Listing

4. Is it reasonable...? [Schema - <xs:import>]

5. * Hardware Listing (Dimensions Computers)

6. Determining if a remoting service is started...

7. Oracle8 (object-relational) avail in 1997

8. FS: Hardware (list is getting even shorter!)

9. * New Hardware Listing (Dimensions Computers)

10. FS - AMIGA HARDWARE LIST, VERSION 1.1

11. FS: Revised amiga software and hardware list