Old, old, obscure game I can't remember the name of... :)

Old, old, obscure game I can't remember the name of... :)

Post by Mr Ya » Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:00:00

About 6-7 years ago I had an A500, and a copy of a game that seemed to
involve going through a haunted old house searching for a vampire or
something? It was really old, had a control system like, go north, go south,
etc. It was a copy a friend gave me to try out, and I only recall seeing the
name of it once. It was possibly "Return to...?" or maybe "...Of..." (see I
told you I couldn't remember). :)
Anyways it was interesting to play with its Winnie-The-Pooh sort of
controls, and I would love to know what its name was. If anyone has any
ideas, or this sounds familiar (or maybe even has this!) pls post here and
let me know.
Oh yes! I think you were going into this old house with a bunch of other
people (sorta like Scooby Doo?)

Thanks.