WANTED: floppy with track-display

Post by Sputni » Thu, 20 May 1999 04:00:00

 im in need of a floppy drive with track display anyone have one for sale

1. Track-Display for A500

Hi !
I think it would be nice to see the actually written or read track of
my floppy drives.
Since a commercial trackdisplay may not fit into the small hole in my tower
case (Yes, A500 tower !) , I thought it would be possible to build one
myself. Anybody got information about the signals that transfer the
track and/or sector signals to the drive and how I can use them ?

Or, even better : is there a circuit-layout with description for this purpose ?

Thanks, Ralf

2. Obtaining CDS disks...

3. New Stunt Track Racer tracks on ab20?

4. COPYING A WEB

5. HELP: Need code to read 1 track from floppy

6. Is the IPF Compiler Generally Available?

7. A3000 display/floppy probs.

8. How can I link a recurring task?

9. A1200 floppy/display problems

10. Memory tracking program wanted

11. help ! track.library wanted !

12. Wanted: Trade internal 3.5 floppy for an external floppy.