Wanted: A1000

Post by Paul Bra » Fri, 20 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I am putting together an educational exhibit on the history and development of
the pc and I need a working A1000 so I can give the Amiga it's proper place in
history. I will be presenting mostly to comp-sci classes who probably have
never heard of the Amiga, and I don't want it to be forgotten. If you have a
working cpu & keyboard (early Kickstart/WB also?) that you would like to get
rid of, please e-mail me and let me know.

Thank you.

Paul Braun

Wanted: A1000

Post by vinnie bastianel » Tue, 24 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I have just what you need but will not seperate the extras 400 plus
"USED" disks
two game paddles
printer
monitor