C= A2232 7 Port Serial Card -Info needed

C= A2232 7 Port Serial Card -Info needed

Post by vwe.. » Thu, 21 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Hello folks, I've aquired an old Commodore Multi-port Serial Card.
I'd like to get it installed and running, unfortunately it came without
the almighty and propriatary adapter cables. From the post i've seen over
the last few years, it seems i'm not alone, for whatever reasons.

So i'm looking for any info any and all of you have gathered, in order
to hack myself some cables to get this puppy working. If you have any info
or you've hacked yourself a cable, please send it my way via E-Mail.
Hopefully we can get enough info together, for creating some cheap solution
to this problem, and get a FAQ together to help out those who might be in the
same boat in the future.

Thanks all,
Van

Post by Gary Colem » Fri, 22 Nov 1996 04:00:00

 V> Hello folks, I've aquired an old Commodore Multi-port Serial Card.
 V> I'd like to get it installed and running, unfortunately it came
 V> without
 V> the almighty and propriatary adapter cables. From the post i've seen
 V> over
 V> the last few years, it seems i'm not alone, for whatever reasons.

Try going to a clone Mac store.  You may find that you have to trim the
sockets in order to get all 7 into the card, that is what I had to do...

 V> Thanks all,
 V> Van

Gary

-- Via DLG Pro v1.15