postscript viewer

Post by Grainger Darrell Arth » Fri, 13 Jan 1995 10:28:27

Is there a postscript viewer for the Amiga? Just something simple like
ghostscript on Unix. I have ftp access.

--

postscript viewer

Post by Udo K Schuerma » Sat, 14 Jan 1995 02:48:22

Quote:>Is there a postscript viewer for the Amiga? Just something simple like
>ghostscript on Unix. I have ftp access.

PostView.  Also get HWGPOST, a much improved post.library, for Level 2
compatibility.  Available on Aminet (try "ftp.net.net.net") ... cd to
pub/aminet and grab the file INDEX (or INDEX.Z); grep for the names to
find where various versions are located.

 ._.  Udo Schuermann

postscript viewer

Post by Christian Stieb » Sat, 14 Jan 1995 02:59:20

Quote:> Is there a postscript viewer for the Amiga? Just something simple like
> ghostscript on Unix. I have ftp access.

Two of them:
Aminet: text/print/ghostscript2.6.1.lha
Aminet: text/print/PostView1.2.lha (needs Post186enh_min.lha or
        HWGPOSTbeta6.lha as well)

Christian

--

\//    Certified Amiga Developer         PGP public key available
    "Life starts at '030, fun starts at '040, impotence starts at '86"

postscript viewer

Post by Heinz Wrobe » Sat, 14 Jan 1995 03:39:29

: Is there a postscript viewer for the Amiga? Just something simple like
: ghostscript on Unix. I have ftp access.

I don't think Ghostscript is "simple". ;^) I think you can find it on
Aminet though.

Advertising: You might want to look at HWGPOSTbeta6.lha on Aminet. As
alternative frontend to the interpreter comes PostView to mind.

--

My private FAX: +49 89 850 51 25, I prefer email

postscript viewer

Post by Andy Baill » Fri, 03 Feb 1995 04:53:05

: Is there a postscript viewer for the Amiga? Just something simple like
: ghostscript on Unix. I have ftp access.

Aminet: text/print
the following files
Post186enh_bin.lha
Post186enh_min.lha
Post186enh_src.lha (if you want to get your hands dirty ;-) )
Postfix.lha

Its an excellent tool for viewing postscript, and redirecting to
non postscript printers.

1. Looking for Postscript Viewer

Hello,

I am looking for a GOOD Postscript viewer which is working under KS3.1.
I have tried some old ones but they crash.

Can someone help me with this?

Kind regards,

                                   ,,,
                                  (o^o)
_______________________________oOO_(_)_OOo________________________________

 /\/\

2. US RObotics 56K Sportster modem

3. Looking for a Postscript Viewer

4. Wanted: Gary Chip, Denise Chip, A1000 256K Ram Expander

5. PostScript viewer

6. Mac Security Software

7. Postscript File Viewer

8. HEY, YOU!!!!!!!

9. Ipix Viewer, Interactive Pictures have no dedicated Amiga viewer.

10. Postscript driver for Lexmark R+ Optra(IBM 4049)Postscript Printer

11. GIF/JPEG converter/viewer

12. viewer

13. Need a GIF viewer for the Amiga...