WTB: EGS Spectrum

Post by Jeff Germ » Fri, 27 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I am looking for a good shape used EGS Spectrum by GVP for the A2000, name
your price!  Thanx.

STagsv2.53: SYS0000: Unable to locate file-CLINTON_PLAN.USA, economy halted.

1. WTB: EGS Spectrum Or Picasso II board

I'm looking for an EGS Spectrum or Picasso II board to fill in a Zorro II slot
on my 2000.  Registered CyberGFX software, more memory (2megs is the max on
these isn't it?) a plus.

Willing to pay $200 - $260, depending on specifics.

Marc

2. Clip bound custom linestyles & associative patterns

3. WTB: EGS Spectrum or Retina Z2

4. Cannot get shell to copy directories from within a Perl scrip t

5. WTB: EGS Spectrum or OpalVision

6. Canon S500 interesting "nozzle check" results

7. WTB!: EGS SPECTRUM

8. Help! Insufficient stack space error w/webexplorer

9. WTB: EGS Spectrum

10. WTB: EGS Spectrum, Retina Z2

11. WTB: EGS Spectrum GFX card!

12. WTB: EGS/Spectrum