HELP: North & South on an A1200

Post by Ning » Wed, 12 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Has anyone successfully run this game on a 1200? I can't get it to work no
matter what I do. I've used Degrader with nocache, nofastmem and also used
the original chipset as chosen in the early startup. Unfortunately, after
I click on the photographer's "GO!" bag I get the Guru. Is there something
I can use that might make it work?

HELP: North & South on an A1200

Post by Gerald Yue » Wed, 12 Nov 1997 04:00:00

>Has anyone successfully run this game on a 1200? I can't get it to work no
>matter what I do. I've used Degrader with nocache, nofastmem and also used
>the original chipset as chosen in the early startup. Unfortunately, after
>I click on the photographer's "GO!" bag I get the Guru. Is there something
>I can use that might make it work?

Try Relokick 1.4 with caches off.

Gerald.
(Have a look at http://web.ukonline.co.uk/Members/gc.yuen/gamesfixes/ for
other ideas).
--

web: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/Members/gc.yuen/
"The first to present his case seems right,

1. Docs for Defender of the Crown, North & South on WinUAE?

Is there any way to save a game when playing Defender of the Crown on
WinUAE? Also, the health meter does not appear during sword-fighting
sequences (I do see this meter on the PC version). Shouldn't this meter
be there? Is documentation available for DOTC?

Same thing with North & South. Is documentation or a strategy guide
available?

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Monitor question

3. 'NORTH & SOUTH' Sequel...

4. force new browser form hyperlink....HELP

5. FA: Eye of Horus, North & South, Cadaver for Amiga

6. MSBATCH w/Client32

7. North&south

8. Connector fo Pilots

9. North & South