Nec 2A Multisync Monitor

Post by Jim Harve » Tue, 08 Sep 1998 04:00:00

> Hello Everyone,

> I've just purchased a NEC Multisync 2A ... used

> Needless to say, there are no manuals or specs available to me, I've even
> tried the NEC websites attempting to find the specs.

> Does anybody have/know the sync rates/ resolutions available with this
> monitor?

> If it syncs down to 15.75hz then I'll try it with my A2000 (no cga) otherwise,
> I'll keep saving for a P-IV

I am using a Multisync II on my 2000 with 2320 flicker fixer.  It's not
so great resolution but it handles all the sweep rates OK including
15.73.
--
     Jim Harvey, Redford, Mich.   Amiga person - Linux person - WB8NBS
        This message came from Netscape running on a LINUX Laptop!

Nec 2A Multisync Monitor

Post by Michael van El » Tue, 08 Sep 1998 04:00:00

>> Hello Everyone,

>> I've just purchased a NEC Multisync 2A ... used

>> Needless to say, there are no manuals or specs available to me, I've even
>> tried the NEC websites attempting to find the specs.

>> Does anybody have/know the sync rates/ resolutions available with this
>> monitor?

>> If it syncs down to 15.75hz then I'll try it with my A2000 (no cga) otherwise,
>> I'll keep saving for a P-IV

>I am using a Multisync II on my 2000 with 2320 flicker fixer.  It's not
>so great resolution but it handles all the sweep rates OK including
>15.73.

That Multisync II is not a Multisync 2A. The 2A only syncs to two

but definitely cannot handle 15kHz modes.

--
                                Michael van Elst

Nec 2A Multisync Monitor

Post by Dave Bart » Sat, 12 Sep 1998 04:00:00

The 3D model sync's down to 15k. I've got one connected to my Micronik 1300t and it
works wonderfully.
Dave