Hired Guns editor

Post by Peter Olafso » Tue, 13 Feb 2001 02:37:18

Folks,

Did anyone build any new Hired Guns levels using the editor that was
uploaded to the net a couple of years back? I looked around yesterday and
couldn't find one--not even on Aminet.

Peter

1. Again: Hired Guns Editor

Hi there !
I know this question pops up now and then, but anyway... Anything new
about the Hired Guns editor? I _really_ like to see it... And I guess
it's not me alone...

Regards, Hans-Joerg.

--
Hans-Joerg Frieden        |"Why is it, that the years seem to fly past, while
Schloss-Str. 176          |the night seems to last forever?" - Elminster

2. 9600 VPN Baud Rate With Windows 2000 Server

3. Okay - Where's our Hired Guns editor?

4. Limited search

5. Hired Guns Editor?

6. NAT with a dynamic IP address

7. Interoperability dotnet ASPX / WebService 9IAS

8. Hired Guns editor!

9. Hired Guns Editor?

10. Hired Guns Editor

11. Hired Guns Editor?